Max. € 50,000
In dienst van opdrachtgever
Over deze vacature
Do you (almost) have a Master in Mathematics, Econometrics or another quantitative discipline with excellent results and affinity with financial markets, trading and developing? Then this could be your perfect first career step.
As a Junior Quantitative Trading Strategist your main responsibility is to monitor and (risk) manage trading systems. You will also be involved in analyzing and development of new trading strategies/algos. The position requires flexibility in availability (day, evening and night shifts).
Deep Blue Capital is a dynamic, fully automated proprietary trading firm with a strong quantitative approach that provides liquidity to all of the world’s major equity exchanges. Underlying their trading systems are dynamic strategies that ensure positive economic returns.
- Being part of an ambitious young team in a company that is going places
- Training on the job
- Opportunities for development and advancement
- They encourage individual contributions, creativity and ideas
- Excellent remuneration package
- Master’s degree in Finance, Econometrics, Mathematics or another quantitative discipline
- Cum laude graduated
- Affinity with financial markets and its products
- Independent working style, flexible attitude, ambition and being proactive are important
- The candidate is familiar with statistical software and has basic programming skills
- The candidate is accurate, quality minded, analytical and has numerical skills
- Excellent communications skills in English