Marketing & Communication
Secondment via YER
Over deze vacature
An incredible chance for professionals within the Communication, to work at one of the biggest and most complex companies in the Netherlands.
A modern, knowledge-driven company, in many ways, runs on communication. Empowered employees need knowledge and information to do their jobs, and need to understand the big picture to make smart decisions. Leaders who understand the potential of communications to help achieve business results need the right tools, platforms and hands-on support to increase their impact. Change is constant and needs to be explained and advocated. As communications professionals, we believe we are much more than information purveyors or internal journalists. We seek to support the company in raising its communications competence, improving its communication flows, and thereby increase employee engagement and achieve better results.
As Internal Communications Business Partner you will join a team of internal communications professionals, all supporting parts of the business. The department is entering a new phase and a global transformation plan will affect a significant part of the organization. Together with the head of Global Quality you will orchestrate and deliver the global communication activities in support of this transformation, driving and cascading the change story and actions down through the organization. Activating and engaging the community will be key. We are looking to you to:
- Deliver a communications strategy and plan that connects the various communications priorities. Translate the plan into concrete initiatives and make sure they are delivered in a timely manner. Align with stakeholders and know when to challenge and when to jump on opportunities.
- Collaborate with the internal communications team to ensure strategic and operational alignment with strategic, business and relevant change topics.
- Enable employees to provide feedback to management through formal and informal channels – facilitate conversations, collaboration and communications.
- Develop communications capabilities within the community.
A high-tech company in Eindhoven.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to the company. We offer:
- Good employee benefits;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
You are a (change) communication professional with experience working in an international environment. You are able to give strategic advice to senior managers as well as being a strong project communication lead with an eye for breaking up complex problems and opportunities into clear deliverables. You feel motivated to take ownership for the professional communications activities within the scope of the role and to help realize the objectives. You are a relationship builder with a keen eye for stakeholder management. You are business savvy, understand business goals and capable of translating these into communications goals, creating strategic, outcome-focused and measurable communications plans. You know how to tell stories that inspire and engage. You reject the notion that communications is the exclusive job of the communications department and you’re able to activate leaders, managers and employees across the organization to do their bit. You know how to find ambassadors and organize a network of enthusiasts and volunteers. You advise, coach and train.
- You have a Bachelor or Master's degree in a relevant field.
- 8-10 years of experience within the communication (internal or external).
- Operational excellence, LEAN are common to you.
- Fluent English verbal and writing skills.