Secondment via YER
Over deze vacature
The ideal candidate has a strong passion for the power of data and analytics.
As an HR reporting Specialist you will use your data skills and business mindset to make your mark within the organization. You will be responsible for extracting data, delivering insights and supporting stakeholders in making data-driven decisions in order to improve our business processes across the organization. We are looking for a passionate Data Analyst with a pragmatic mindset to use data to generate insights, drive change and improve performance. Next to existing processes you will have the freedom to develop new data-driven initiatives that support the business as we grow. The ideal candidate has a detailed approach to task management, is detail oriented and has excellent interpersonal and communications skills. The position is located at our Headquarters in Venray.
Comment AJ: But Home Office is also possible to a certain extent.
As a HR Reporting Specialist main tasks and responsibilities are:
- Build, maintain and improve data and reporting needs in collaboration with different HR business units to help stakeholders understand and measure performance;
- Complete monthly, quarterly and ad hoc HR reporting and data analysis. Respond to HR data requests from HR and other functions;
- Create data visualizations and dashboards addressing specific analytical questions;
- Understand and translate business needs to support data-driven decision-making and identify action points;
- Organize and present your findings in a meaningful way to make sure stakeholders can make the right decision;
- Evangelize data-driven decision-making and take ownership of your projects;
- Improve reporting and dashboards in Workday.
An innovative international organization that both designs and produces for large customers.
What can you expect from us?
- Attractive working conditions and self-development opportunities.
- Short procedures, fast decision-making and open communication structures.
- Friendly and informal atmosphere.
- Innovative leader with a strong drive to win!
What do we expect from you?
- You have a relevant degree on a MsC or BsC level and minimum 3 years of experience in a relevant role;
- Experience and knowledge of labour law is a plus;
- Experience in problem-solving using data mining techniques;
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English (both verbal and written); the ability to convey complex analysis results clearly and with conviction to all levels of stakeholders;
- You are a proven change maker and discerning analytical thinker, true passion for analytics and a desire to take complete ownership of high-impact projects;
- Experience in data extraction, reporting and executive dashboards;
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills;
- HRIS systems experience, preferably Workday, is a plus.