Depends on experience
High Tech Campus 5 Eindhoven Noord Brabant NLD 5656 AE
Interim / ZZP, Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
In this role, you have the opportunity to make your contribution to the Solutions transformation in Philips. As capability product owner, you have a broad audience in the business and markets organization with a specific focus on Solution Delivery enablement. You can contribute to the requirements, build, validation of capabilities, support SMEs and markets.
Our customers are increasingly looking for a solution to their most pressing challenges. In order to keep making the difference across the health continuum, Philips needs to move from selling products in a 'transactional' manner to also providing solutions that enable high quality, value-based healthcare.
The Solutions Delivery Organization will equip markets, businesses, and functions with capabilities to develop, market, sell and deliver solutions to solve the needs of our customers, ensuring consistency, scalability and re-use throughout the company. This strategic program will be a step-change in the value we are able to deliver to our customers
This will unlock business opportunities, contributing to our strategic ambition to grow Solutions to become 35% of our revenue by 2020.
You are a part of the Solution Delivery Development organization. Closely collaborating with business, markets and transformation teams part of Accelerate! Program, driving sustainable improvement of solution delivery capabilities across Philips.
You are responsible for
- Owns the translation of Business Requirements into buildable Stories
- Work with assigned BPEs and their Design Reference Group (DRG) teams to understand the Business Processes that form the basis for the Features that serve as input to Design Factories
- Attend Design Factories and collaborate with the BPEs and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) in the authoring of stories, driving the determination of How (User Stories) from the What (Business Processes and Features)
- Own all stories and their content in assigned process areas, representing them and their underlying business requirements as they are designed and built in later stages.
- Contribute to the creation of Training Materials
- Drive stories through governance processes for design and customization approvals
- Represent the Business to the System Release Team
- Attend Solution Factory and describe business requirements as represented in Features and Stories
- Participate with the System Release Team in ongoing backlog preparation activities
- Represent the Business to the scrum team
- Participate in Release Planning Session (RPS)
- Participate in Story Refinement
- Participate in Sandbox Demos
- Participate in Acceptance Demos
- Answer questions and clarify Business Requirements with the scrum team
- Represent the Project to the larger Philips community
- Participate in social media discussions with our user community
- Schedule Demos with Stakeholders
- Provide Status updates to Stakeholders - Newsletters, Service Cloud Council, etc.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision-making.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model);
- Challenging assignments;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Program with a personal coach;
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance);
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- University degree desirable in Business, Computer Science, or other related field or equivalent combination of academic and work experience
- Minimum 2 years experience in project management. Ideally in a customer facing project management but not necessary.
- Scrum and agile knowledge
- Azure knowledge
- Familiarity or use of PSA (Professional Services Automation tooling (e.g. PSA FinancialForce))
- Good understanding of full range of business challenges and opportunities and internal/external trends in solution delivery, customer service, business modelling, supply chain, software delivery modelling
- Strong collaborative skills
- Professional demeanour and strong communications skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Change management understanding & experiences
- Evidence of successful teamwork with key stakeholder around the globe (f2f, remote)
- Fluent in English, verbal and written in addition to local language (must)