Depends on experience
High Tech Campus 5 Eindhoven Noord Brabant NLD 5656 AE
Interim / ZZP, Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
For Philips, YER is currently recruiting a Project manager for a Salesforce.com integration.
We are redesigning our organization, improving our processes & systems and creating a winning team by living our behaviours and building capabilities for the future.
The Market to Order business transformation portfolio is focused on strengthening our commercial capabilities in the markets and business groups of Philips. The portfolio currently consists of large business transformation programs and capability ownership of a portfolio of commercial transformation programs and initiatives aimed at improving and professionalizing the sales organization within the company
As an Integration and Deployment Manager for the Salesforce.com program, you will be responsible for the End2End management of a project plan development, implementation, and activation.
You will be responsible for (but not limited to):
- Lead the E2E Transformation project, within the project budget and program strategy, in terms of quality, money, time, information and organization, monitoring progress, and managing external resources.
- Formulate the End to End project and integration plan, in accordance with the goals and timing set by management. You will specify the integration and deployment planning, resources required, anticipated costs, risk assessment, and quality standards to be used.
- Lead and collaborate with a team of business process experts, SFDC product owner, solution and technical architects to identify and recommend Salesforce.com based solutions, integration points, and related implementation architecture for business usage improvements, scalability, and performance.
- Identify detailed business requirements to support Salesforce.com implementation within the scope of prioritized enhancements and projects.
- Work with technical experts, business process owners and Product/Platform owners to support and ensure that the technical design aligns with overall business needs.
- Evaluate possible application performance bottlenecks at the early stages of the implementation & recommend remedial measures.
- Collaborate with team members to develop comprehensive materials, play books and other change management collateral
- Actively evaluating the project for opportunities to improve performance; as well as, continuously monitor risk and mitigate as appropriate.
- Consulting project team members and provide them operational guidance throughout the project, both technically and organizationally.
- Ensuring effective integration of program deliverables into a cohesive whole across Business Change and Adoption, People, Process, Technology, and Data.
- Managing both internal and external stakeholders.
- Gaining agreements on and achieving project scope and objectives
- Provide executive project team with updates on the status
This role provides you a huge opportunity of driving significant change and transformation across our organization as a result of successful delivery and embedding of the business transformations. This opportunity will allow you to demonstrate and enhance your expertise, very quickly, in an extremely international environment.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision-making.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model);
- Challenging assignments;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Program with a personal coach;
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance);
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
Skills and Experience
- Master degree or equivalent with at least 7-10 years of business experience in program/project leadership role in one or more functions (Transformation, SaaS, Sales, Supply Chain, Strategy)
- Overall SalesForce.com experience is a strong preference
- Experience with Salesforce.com serving as program/project manager is an advantage
- Proven ability to be a strong, independent leader who can manage a complex business/program environment, lead geographically spread global programs
- Subject matter expertise in all phases of development, launch, and maintenance including requirements generation, design controls, verification, validation, usability, process validation, service.
- Experience in project management approaches, techniques and tools (e.g. PMP, Prince 2, SAFE/Agile, MS Project) with the ability to work with program tracking tools, and ensure their correct use by the rest of the program team
- Data and technology driven, decision-making with the ability to move the team through vague and complex situations
- Knowledge and experience in Lean methodologies. Black Belt, DMAIC, DFSS, LEAN knowledge and experience is preferred
- Operating in a matrix environment, mobilizing teams to a focused outcome
- Strong presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English
Behaviours and Competencies
- Results driven
- Demonstrable track record of delivering on time, to budget, and delivering the outcomes desired.
- Ability to mitigate risk, and manage adversity to keep the project on track / ensure positive outcomes
- Team player who can collaborate with and support the program team
- Managing and delivering sustainable change - experience in implementing new processes and scaling up to achieve lasting results
- Strong communicator who can work with a large and diverse range of stakeholders across all levels of the organization