Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
IT & Telecom
Over deze vacature
Will you be strengthening our team with your SAFe Release Train Engineer specialization and make a substantial contribution to the innovation of product and process? Can we count on you to help develop new products, using the latest technologies and resources, often realizing systems based on unverified specifications?
Will you be the servant leader to deliver released upon commitments towards our (internal) clients working with the train members especially (PM, Architect & SMs), challenging them to get the best out of themselves?
- A servant leader, custodian of Agile practices and coach for the Agile Team / Agile Release Train (ART) / Solution Train. Major responsibilities are to facilitate the team / train level events and processes and assist the teams in delivering value. Communicate with stakeholders, escalate or remove impediments, help manage risk, and drive relentless improvement. Facilitating and guiding the work of all Teams / Trains and respective suppliers in the value streams.
- Manages and optimizes the flow of value through the Team / ART / Solution Train(s) using various tools, such as the Team / Program / Solution Kanbans and other information radiators. Encourages collaboration between teams and System & Solution Architects/Engineering/Marketing/Q&R etc. (e.g. continuous delivery pipeline, Lean UX and DevOps).
- Facilitates Agile ceremonies such as Sprint / PI Planning readiness, by fostering the preparation of Vision and Backlogs, and through pre- and post-PI Planning meetings.
- Facilitates periodic synchronization meetings, including the Scrum of Scrum / ART sync at the program level and the Value Stream sync for Solution Trains.
- Works with Product and Solution Management, Product Owners, Software Leaders and other stakeholders to help ensure strategy and execution alignment. Assists tracking the execution of features and capabilities.
- Coaches different stakeholder groups (leaders / Product Owners / teams / Scrum Masters) in Lean-Agile practices and mindsets.
- Helps manage risks, dependencies and conflicts and escalates and tracks impediments in alignment with Software Leaders.
- Provides transparency and radiates status to all relevant stakeholders (e.g. RTE / Lean Portfolio Management (LPM)) and supports related activities.
- Drives continuous improvement via Inspect and Adapt workshops; assesses the agility level of the Team / ART / Solution Train and helps them improve.
- Foster built-in quality practices.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision-making.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model);
- Challenging assignments;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Program with a personal coach;
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance);
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
An energized team player and team builder that embraces the Agile way of working while understanding the importance of delivery to commitments and consequently demonstrates the genes of a delivery manager with:
- Business Insight & Customer Focus
- Experience in RTE / scrum master roles in a SAFe context
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Experience working with the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) organization
- Excellent effort estimation skills
- Min. Bachelor degree in informatics
- Over 5 years of experience in technical software development
- Emotional Intelligence
- Leading and Facilitating Change
- Conflict Facilitation
- Optimism and Servant Leadership
- Organization and empathy
- Flexibility and persistence
- Acting as a coach for team development
- Proven Project Management experience is an advantage