Secondment via YER
Over deze vacature
ASML brings together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. We design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced machines, which enable our customers - the world’s leading chipmakers – to reduce the size and increase the functionality of their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful consumer electronics. ASML employs over 25000 employees, has offices in US, Asia and Europe and is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
As HR Representative you are responsible for interacting with general management, HR managers and employees by providing insights and solutions to diverse scenarios by phone or via our HR systems. You will be part of a dynamic team within the HR Services organization in a fast growing and continuously changing international high tech company, with lots of career and development opportunities.
- It is your ambition to become an expert in managing an employee’s life cycle from his on-boarding to the off-boarding through his day-to-day needs
- You’ll learn how to communicate in a professional and efficient manner using dedicated channels with different stakeholders throughout the entire company, with a high service level
- You’ll be introduced to software such as Workday and ServiceNow to support our administrative processes
- Sharing, obtaining and maintaining knowledge is key, and you will support continuous improvement activities
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits with interesting super flex-allowances
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
Hbo or Bachelor's degree or equivalent gained through experience preferably within HR.
0-5 year's of experience in Workday and Service Now is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Dutch
- You are comfortable with IT tools such as MS Office on high level or any other automated programs
- You are able to structure your day-to-day activities efficiently, even when your workload is high
- You have good communication and administrative skills and want to develop new practical competences or build upon your current ones
- You have a sharp mind with interest in solving problems and you know how to provide an excellent customer experience, keeping the large variety in background and nationality of our population in mind.
Context of the position
- Based upon your experience, education and skills you will start your job in one of our subteams within HR Services Europe.
- HR services Europe exist of around 45 employees all based in the Netherlands.