Secondment via YER
High Tech, Engineering
Over deze vacature
Are you challenged by the engineering of electrical connectivity solutions for high-tech products? And do you have excellent communication skills, combined with a high level of discipline? You’d better contact us today!
As an Imaging Integrator, you are integrating various electronics concepts and products for both existing and new ASML products. Furthermore, you contribute on defining the next generation of these products in close cooperation with the architect.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
- Bachelor degree or higher in electrical engineering or equivalent.
- Multiple years of experience as integrator and/or test engineer of electronic/electrical functions is preferred. -Broad technical knowledge of electronics with basic knowledge of physics, mechanics, mechatronics and software.
- Initiative, pro-active.
- High motivated team player with good social- and communication skills.
- Structured with eye for details.
- Accurate, systematic approach, analytical, problem-solving.
- Persuasiveness and decisiveness. Pragmatic attitude.
- Quality focus.
- Fluent English in word and in writing (Dutch preferable).
The Integrator is responsible for the following:
- Operate as the Electronic Development representative in a multidisciplinary team.
- Interact with colleagues from other groups and departments when required.
- Influence the definition and design on integrability, manufacturability, testability and reliability of the electrical architecture, electrical modules and electrical infrastructure.
- Make work breakdown and effort estimation for the integration of the various electronic products.
- Specify and document the test requirements.
- Design and document the qualification tools for integration purpose.
- Execute measurements on test set-up or prototype machine and document results to ensure that the electrical architecture meets the requirements.
- Execute and document EMC tests on subsystem level.
- Solve problems during full proto product integration.
- Transfer knowledge to production and service engineers and support as an expert (4th line support).
- Analyse and solve reliability issues.
- Act as a technical coach for other integrators and team members.