Secondment via YER
Engineering, High Tech
Over deze vacature
Are you interested in working on control systems with a team of specialists? Would you like to work for a high-tech company with a team that has a passion for technology? Are you proactive and inventive? Then we are looking for you!
What are your tasks?
- It is your responsibility to realize the control systems for high precision/high production lines;
- Together with a multidisciplinary team of specialists you work on the mechatronic design and ensure that the software solution meets the desired functionality and quality;
- It is your job to address team members when the quality and/or planning is not or will not be achieved;
- You are responsible for the delivered products;
- During the design phase you work on the design;
- You will lead a group of controls engineers and work together to develop the concept that meets the clients´ requirements and guidelines;
- Together with the Technical Sales Coordinator you will work to create and develop the concept that matches the customer’s business case during the quotation phase;
- You think actively with the team about sensors, actuators, servo and vision systems and interfaces with devices during the design and realization phase.
A high-tech company that focusses on developing and building production lines based on a clients business case. The company consists of a team with a passion for technology and are focused on delivering the best results!
What do we offer?
- The opportunity to travel for work;
- You get the chance to work in an innovative, dynamic environment where you get the opportunity to be really involved in the project from A to Z;
- A challenging job that allows you to find precisely that technical solution that others cannot find;
- You get the chance to develop yourself personally and professionally;
- You will work together with an engaged group of colleagues who want to make it happen together.
- You have done a Bachelor or Master of Electrical Engineering, Industrial Automation, System & Controls, Mechatronics or a similar education;
- You have good communication skills in Dutch and English, both spoken and written;
- You have at least 5 years of work experience in the development of software for controls in (precision mechanical) machine building;
- You are inventive and feel home in many markets. This enables you to make the right choices in the field of mechatronics;
- You can be described as proactive and creative. This helps you to work well with engineers from all disciplines.