Attractive terms of employment.
Detachering via YER
Engineering, High Tech
Over deze vacature
Are you interested in working on production systems? Would you like to work for a high-tech company with a team that has a passion for technology? Are you proactive and inventive? Then we are looking for you!
About the job
- It is your priority to develop and realize the advanced machines for high precision/ high volume production lines;
- You set out the architecture of the mechatronic system to be realized and work this out under your technical leadership in a multidisciplinary team;
- Together with the Technical Sales Coordinator you create and develop an initial concept that matches the customer’s business case;
- It is your responsibility to make sure that the technical quality of the systems are realized up to and including turn-key delivery;
- From a technical perspective you realize systems within scope, budget and planning;
- You can manage the team that develops and realizes the system architecture;
- You guide tests and debugging of the machine;
- You prepare and supervise or implement tests and acceptance plans;
- You are responsible for reporting the progress of the work to the project manager;
- You conduct technical consultation with the project team and the client;
- It is your job to set up the architecture and realize the design including implementation, documentation (architecture, modelling, timing diagram, 3D CAD design (SolidWorks), detailed drawings, parts lists, technical construction file, etc.);
- It is your responsibility to carry out technical checks of outsourced work such as designing and supplying (turn-key) delivery.
A high-tech company that focusses on developing and building production lines based on a clients business case. The company consists of a team with a passion for technology and are focused on delivering the best results!
What do we offer?
- The opportunity to travel for work;
- You get the chance to work in an innovative, dynamic environment where you get the opportunity to be really involved in the project from A to Z;
- A challenging job that allows you to find precisely that technical solution that others cannot find;
- You get the chance to develop yourself personally and professionally;
- You will work together with an engaged group of colleagues who want to make it happen together.
- You have good communication skills in Dutch and English, both spoken and written;
- You have done a Bachelor or Master in Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics or similar education;
- You possess knowledge and practical experience with mechatronic systems and design principles;
- You can be described as proactive and creative;
- You have at least 5 years of work experience in the development of precision machines;
- You are inventive and feel home in many markets. This enables you to make the right choices in the field of mechatronics;
- You have affinity with mechanical engineering automation or mechatronics.