Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
We are looking for enthusiastic and flexible Test Engineers, who is open for a nice challenge in working with innovative technologies.
- Preparation and execution of different levels of testing during a project. The scope of testing varies from a single component to a complete system with multiple vehicles
- Troubleshooting (complex) electro-mechanical systems
- Reporting and solving any issues that arise, in cooperation with development teams
- Reporting and documenting of test results
Our client is a well-known name in the industry. They are working on autonomous operating systems. They are working on cutting edge technology development and innovation.
- Attractive (fixed) salary commensurate with knowledge and experience
- 25 free to spend holidays per year
- A contract for a definite or indefinite period at a financially robust organisation
- Travel expense reimbursement
- Good pension scheme
- Overtime will be compensated in payment of wages or time-for-time
- Committed to a good balance between work and private life
- An open culture and clear communication
- A Service Desk ready to answer all your practical questions
- You have a bachelor in Mechanical, electrical- ,control systems engineering, computer science, mechatronics, industrial automation or related fields.
- Stress resistant
- Ability to work in a team, including remotely
- Hands-on mentality
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Accuracy in test execution, documentation and reporting