Good employee benefits
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Do you want to work in 5-shift to test and troubleshoot the high-tech lithographic systems of ASML? Do you want to be part of the dynamic and innovating working environment and play a crucial part in further strengthen the manufacturing process?
As a System Performance Engineer (test engineer) you will accurately calibrate and qualify TwinScan systems according to agreed specifications, quality standards and delivery times. Testing will be performed according to predefined procedures.
- Quality: perform calibration, adjustment, performance and system qualification tests on ASML products and/or (sub) systems in accordance with established specifications. Recognize and report (structural) problems and give support in solving these problems when required.
- Production: ensure system progress by achieving an amount of tests guided by strict procedures within your shift conform planning and customer specification.
- New Products: contribute to the Pilot process and transition from pilot to volume production. Execute and improve procedures, processes, protocol etc.
- Teamwork: Able to work in a multi-cultural team with mutual respect within a high-tech environment. Contribute to the team by sharing your knowledge amongst your colleagues. Bring up improvement ideas and contribute to implement them when feasible and possible.
- Knowledge and skills: acquire sufficient knowledge of new and established products and processes, modifications, sub-modules and complete systems.
- Reporting: process and administrate information in SAP and reporting of the machine status in the machine logbook according to the Way Of Working within TF FAB EX System Performance.
- Communication: synchronize, plan and execute manual adjustments. Inform Technical Support in case of disturbances. Keep System Owner/Team Leader informed in case of disturbance in progress. Inform MH in case of material ordering or returning. Etc.
- Safety: comply with the ASML 5S and safety standard rules.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits and a shift allowance of 30% for each hour in the 5-shift schedule;
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
Secondary Vocational Degree (mbo+ with 3-5 years’ work experience) Mechatronics, Electro mechanics, Software, VAPRO-C or Bachelor Degree (hbo) in Mechanics, Electronics or Mechatronics, Computer Science.
Preferably in a high-tech production environment, e.g. electronics, ICT hardware, aircraft construction, precision engineering or maintenance.
- Excellent communication skills in English, we prefer candidates with also good communication skills in Dutch
- Interest in other technical and business processes
- Independent, enterprising, purposeful and flexible
- Service orientated and team worker
- Structured way of working
- Hands-on skills
- Able/willing to work mainly with computers in a remote testing environment