Secondment via YER
IT & Telecom, High Tech
Over deze vacature
For our client we ate recruiting a Scrum Master DevOps.
They are looking for Scrum master to guide and support the DevOps squad(s) in their Agile way of working. You like to use Scrum in the right way in the world of Data Analysis and Software Development. You know the rules of the Scrum Game which you used to facilitate maximum performance from the team. Last but not least, you will be supporting R&D IT design infrastructure with their transformation towards a DevOps organization, working together with your peers (Scrum masters), Product owners, and Agile coaches.
- Facilitate Scrum rituals for the team
- Coach Team members in Agile WoW
- Ensure that impediments are removed
- Support team members to work together
- Engage with team and encourage them to deliver sprints on time
- Support and Coach Product Owner in effective techniques for backlog creation and refinement
- Combine technical insight with organizational qualities
Your new company
This High Tech company provides High Performance Mixed Signal and Standard Product solutions that leverage its leading RF, Analogue, Power Management, Interface, Security and Digital Processing expertise. These innovations are used in a wide range of automotive, identification, wireless infrastructure, lighting, industrial, mobile, consumer and computing applications. A global semiconductor company with operations in more than 35 countries, over 45.000 employees and a revenue of over $10 billion.
Your new department
The department R&D IT provides IT Services enabling R&D engineers to do their engineering work. The design environment is an integrated solution and service of Design Infrastructure, EDA application landscape, Design Data Management and Product Creation Applications. The Global R&D IT services are delivered from small number locations, containing Data Centres (full set of services) and Satellites Centres (limited set of services). The objective of R&D IT is to ensure Business Success and Market Leadership by providing Best-in-Class IT Services and IT Solutions for the R&D community.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to our client. We offer:
- Excellent Remuneration (depending on level of expertise)
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, commuting allowance or potentially a lease car)
- Intensive support for international candidates (Including, Visa support, 30% rule, Free Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Community/network/assignments with other technology professionals from a variety of our multinational clients; ASML, Philips, NXP, KLM, Rabobank, Siemens, MSD, Canon etc.
- Development opportunities, full access to the New Heroes training portal & the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Experienced IT Scrum Master +4 year's experience
- Experienced in working together with product owners
- Work experience in a large enterprise environment
- Sense of Humour
- Listens to understand
- Believes in servant leadership
- Gets energy from facilitating and not dictating
- Collaboration is of paramount importance to you
- You are communicative and a real team player
- You have background in Software Development
- Able to observe and take action
- Switch quickly and smoothly between tech talk and business lingo
- Understand that principles are more important than practices
- Is both dispensable and wanted
- Leads by example
- Can form a great duo with the Product Owner