High Tech Campus 5 Eindhoven Noord Brabant NLD 5656 AE
Secondment via YER
Over deze vacature
As System Engineering Expert - Requirements, Test and Verification you are responsible for the realization and management of product requirements, product testing and verification in product creation projects. These projects can cover every phase of the product life cycle, from development, manufacturing, market deployment, operation and maintenance to phase out.
The Test and Verification Engineering team is part of the Reliability Solutions department of Philips Innovation Services and is a diverse group of more than 40 technical experts. All have extensive experience in the field of test and verification strategy definition, requirement engineering and/or test automation and are actively supporting complex, innovative projects for our customers from both internal Philips businesses, as well as external companies located all over the world.
You will be mainly involved in the definition and review of testable requirements and the development of an optimization, integration and testing strategy towards product realization. In your role, you will support system architects to integrally manage the design, development, execution and reporting of tests. You will maintain and develop knowledge and expertise resulting in state-of-the-art approaches to serve our customers with the test and verification service proposition. You will help to deploy best practices throughout the global company by providing training and coaching to development engineers and system architects.
As System Engineering expert - Requirements, Test and Verification you will:
- Support the development of SMART, testable requirements in R&D projects across the business
- Manage the system engineering information and its traceability (requirements, risks, design decisions, protocols, results) in the database environment of the business
- Support project leaders, system architects and lead engineers to develop a risk based integration and testing strategy
- Create actionable integration and verification plans to release products and processes according to specified requirements
- Create adequate test requirements and test designs
- Prepare and set up the test base in line with the project plan
- Create, supervise and/or review test protocols
- Take ownership for test execution, sample management and test reporting
- Liaise with test centres, lab facilities to execute the verification plan
- Deploy best practices for requirements, risk, test and verification management globally in Philips to R&D project teams or organizations via training & coaching to enhance maturity
- Identify improvement opportunities in Philips businesses with respect to the Requirements, Test and Verification proposition and develop actionable proposals, plans and tailored training materials or workshops to address these
- Manage your activities and services according to good project management practices
- Coordinate small teams of test & verification engineers if applicable
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision-making.
- In return for your hard work you will be rewarded with an excellent salary and fringe benefits
- Fixed salary commensurate with knowledge and experience
- An attractive package of employee benefits
- The terms of employment offered are exceptionally good
- A competitive package of employee benefits.
- PhD or Masters (M.Sc.) degree in Physics, Electrical, Mechanical or Industrial Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a business R&D environment
- Experience of working in a regulated environment or a medical device company has a strong preference
- A proven track record in the application of requirements management, test and verification best practices
- Experience in manufacturing quality control is highly preferred.
- In-depth knowledge and a proven track record in implementing and applying concepts in the fields' requirement engineering, risk management and test management
- DfSS Black Belt or equal by experience
- You combine analytical and architectural thinking, physical insight, flexibility and a hands-on mentality to deliver sustainable results and creative solutions.
- Excellent reporting and documentation skills
- Experience with working with requirements or test management tools, e.g. DOORS, ALM, PTC RV&S, Polarion
- Excellent consultancy skills and the ability to connect with project and business stakeholders
- Good project management skills
- Motivated, self-driven with a determination to succeed and the ability to adapt to change.
- Analytical, you are open to new ideas and believe in continuous learning in order to develop new competencies.
- A critical but constructive reviewer
- Customer focused, have excellent communication skills and you are a team player
- Fluent in English.