Secondment via YER
Banking & Insurance
Over deze vacature
For Rabobank we are looking for a Project Manager Regulatory Implementations.
As a Project Manager Regulatory Implementations you will be part of the Regulatory Markets & Infrastructure (RMI) Program. This program implements regulations throughout the Rabobank Group globally and is positioned as part of Markets within the Wholesale & Rural organization.
- Design of the project plan and validation of the deliverables;
- Assessment and scoping of all Rabobank Group entities (in/out scope of the regulation);
- Impact assessment of the regulation towards the current way of working, including the (re)design of policies;
- Documentation of the audit trail (how are requirements translated into business requirements);
- Implementation of the requirements/ deliverables;
- (re)Design of a Risk & Control Framework per regulation (as a basis for demonstrating compliance with the regulation after implementation);
- Handover and sustainable embedding in the “business as usual” organization.
Are you an experienced & qualified banking professional with an eye for efficiency and are you ready to deepen and/or add more flexibility in your work? Would you like to work for a bank or financial institution? YER Banking offers you challenging career prospects at renowned organisations.
- Fixed salary commensurate with knowledge and experience
- An attractive package of employee benefits
- The terms of employment offered are exceptionally good
With you as a Project Manager Regulatory Implementations the team will consist of 10 diverse colleagues in a variety of roles, including: With you Having the ability to communicate with and cooperate within the area between business needs and compliance requirements in addition to being a result driven and team player are clearly essential for the role of Project Manager Regulatory Implementations. As a leader within Rabobank you take responsibility, facilitate and inspire the team, you actively seek for in- and external collaboration, and you make the difference for the community. In addition, it's important that you recognise yourself in the checklist below:
- 5-7 years of experience in banking and regulatory implementations in a leading role;
- At least 10 years of experience as project manager in a multidisciplinary environment;
- Relevant WO/University degree;
- Good understanding of financial markets and treasury environments - including a good understanding of products in this area – is strongly preferred;
- Knowledge of/ experience with financial markets regulations is preferred;
- Ability to apply different change management techniques, mainly Agile/FOCUS and Prince II;
- Solid understanding of IT and experienced in working closely with IT-delivery in project. Experience with Murex is a strong plus.