You will work via YER, you will get a 1 year contract, at our client ASML. After the YER contract, the intention is that you will get an ASML contract.
Detachering via YER
High Tech, Energy, Gas, Water, (Petro)Chemical
Over deze vacature
ASML’s Development and Engineering (D&E) sector is responsible for the specification, design and integration of the ASML machines. Within D&E, the Machine Conditioning (MC) cluster is specialized in flow and thermal domains. The MC OCD Competence Center is responsible for four competences: Fluid Lay-out and Infrastructure Design, High Pressure Systems, Dangerous Gasses and MC Pre-install. Our mission is to increase efficiency and effectiveness in the Machine Conditioning Business Line-dedicated departments. We do this by driving commonality within the MC cluster at technical competence level. ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
As competence engineer you will be the technical expert for High Pressure systems design. Collecting, developing and sharing knowledge with the design community within the ASML organization, enabling the projects to make their design according to ASML and PED standards, while meeting the ASML-specific requirements regarding extreme cleanliness. Your responsibilities as competence engineer High pressure systems design will be the following:
- Ensure correctness and clarity of available information.
- Actively share information with the design community, via training, by answering questions and participating in design reviews.
- Development of new knowledge in response to requirements from the Functional Clusters and legislative bodies in our customers’ countries.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will work via YER, you will get a 1-year contract, at our client ASML. After the YER contract, the intention is that you will get an ASML contract.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
Education: B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree, Technical education such as mechanical engineering.
Work Experience: about 7-10 years’ experience designing high pressure systems in accordance with ASME VIII Div 2 and/or B31.3.
Personal skills: Good communication and networking skills. Able to write clear documentation.