Detachering via YER
Automotive, Construction, Engineering, Luchtvaart
Over deze vacature
Within the EUV Factory, the department System Install Engineering is responsible for the installation of ASML systems on site in accordance with strict quality norms and a strict delivery schedule.
To Install leading edge lithographic systems, at the customer site, within specifications, on time, with quality exceeding the customers’ expectations.
- Equipment qualification of the scanner at the customer site :
- Perform tests (calibrations and system qualification).
- Work together with the NXE source install team to align the EUV Plasma/Light from the source into the scanner.
- Transfer a fully tested and qualified scanner.
- Note : Work in accordance with the installation sequence and installation procedures.
- Perform administrative and coordination duties incl. reporting and technical escalations.
- Contribute to the improvement loop of the EUV platform and processes.
- Represent ASML at the customer site in a professional way incl. cultural awareness.
- Qualification can take up to 6 weeks to complete.
- Expected to travel 60 - 75% of the time to customers worldwide.
- Expected to work inside the clean room, working with mechanical and electrical equipment.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- High level of technical understanding and commitment to self learning.
- Being open-minded, team player and be able to use your own initiative (= self-sufficient).
- Troubleshooting and solving system failures.
- Note : Utilizing your own system knowledge and engineering techniques including contacting support engineering when required.
- Drives to achieve high quality of work.
- Acknowledges the need to work safe at all times.
- Must speak/read/write English.
- Ability to work in flexible shift patterns in VHN and at the customer site.
- Commitment to remain within the installation department for at least 3 years.
- When not working abroad, the engineer is expected to assist Factory operations with the integration of the scanner.
- Bachelor or Master (starter: Mechatronics/Electronics preferred)
- Knowledge of mechanics, pneumatics, hydraulics, vacuum systems.
- Knowledge of- or experience with electrical wiring/fibres.