Secondment via YER
Over deze vacature
Do you take a leading role in the HR&O challenges for one of our Development & Engineering areas? Ensuring a smooth HR&O cycle and contributing to topics like leadership development and organizational change? And do you want to be part of a fun, agile & professional HR&O team? Then take the next step in your career and apply today!
As a HR Generalist you work closely together with employees and management and provide them with solid advice and feedback on HR topics: You drive, support and advice in the yearly HR&O cycle regarding performance management, employee development, succession management & compensation.
And you contribute to realize our Global HR&O priorities, focusing on Leadership & Competence development, Organization & Change, Strengthen HR Core and Attract, Recruit & Onboard. Next to that you provide input and feedback in (global) HR projects, representing the needs of your departments.
This is a unique position in ASML: you will be the HR business partner for 2 departments within the D&E Machine Conditioning (MC) cluster and will run the HR operation for these. You will report to the HR business partner for D&E Mechanical Development and D&E Machine Conditioning & work in the related HR team of 8 HR colleagues.
Context of the position
Development & Engineering (D&E) is the largest sector in the ASML organization with approximately 10,000 employees. Engineers have a range of backgrounds including physics, electronics, mechatronics, software, mechanics, data analytics and more. This vacancy is positioned in the D&E Machine Conditioning Cluster.
The sector Human Resource & Organization is responsible for the development and implementation of all activities concerning HR&O Resources, Compensation & Benefits, Organizational Development, Development & Learning and Information and Process Control. The sector employs about 200 employees, with a team in Europe, the US and Asia. The office location is in Veldhoven.
In this exciting position you will have 4 main roles:
- Coaching & mentoring
- Promotion nominations
- Development plans
- Managing risks, ethics and safety
- Assisting in change initiatives
- Enhancing management/team development
- Facilitating off-site workshops & trainings
- Operational Expert
- Advisor/executor HR cycle
- Compensation & Benefits related topics
- Recruitment incl. implementation flex policy
- HR data & dashboards
- Strategic workforce plans & development
- Assisting line managers in solving organization, people & change related issues
- HR business partner in the department staff meetings
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- 32-40 hours, 6 - 12 months.
You have a Bachelor or Master Degree for example in HRM or organizational/business studies.
You have 7 to 9 years of experience in the field of HR and have proven yourself as a partner to the business.
You bring knowledge in the field of People Performance Management, Talent Management, Recruitment and operational expertise as well as strong knowledge of Dutch labor legislation.
- Excellent international communicator, convincing and empathic
- Customer oriented (providing swift, efficient and personal guidance to employees and managers)
- Well-developed analytical skills in combination with a very pragmatic and result-driven approach
- Strong on organizational sensitivity
- Pro-active in stakeholder management
- You are a team player and at the same time able to work independently
- Able to step out of your comfort zone