Secondment via YER
Engineering, High Tech
Over deze vacature
Protecting lives, buildings and assets is the aim of our business sector Bosch Security Systems. The product portfolio includes video surveillance, intrusion detection, fire detection and voice evacuation systems as well as access control and management systems. Professional audio and conference systems for communication of voice, sound and music complete the range.
Protecting lives, buildings and assets is the aim of our business sector Bosch Security Systems. The product portfolio includes video surveillance, intrusion detection, fire detection and voice evacuation systems as well as access control and management systems. Professional audio and conference systems for communication of voice, sound and music complete the range. www.boschsecurity.com
Responsibilities, the System Tester;
- Tests the complete system to detect as much as possible defects as early as possible.
- Sets-up and installs his own test systems and maintains the different test systems.
- Works in Agile teams according to Agile principles.
Key areas of responsibility
- Define and set-up test systems for testing the System Under Test (SyUT)
- Typically, addressing tests of Q3 and Q4 in the Agile Testing Quadrants
- Define test cases and write test script to test against the specifications
- Determine which tests to execute when, e.g. automate or manual
- Ensure smooth operation of testing like e.g. daily testing, exploratory testing and release testing
- Reports test results
- Submitting defects of failing test cases
- Operates according Agile principles
- Automate system tests
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. It employs roughly 394,500 associates worldwide (as of December 31, 2020). According to preliminary figures, the company generated sales of 71.6 billion euros in 2020. Its operations are divided into four business sectors: Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. As a leading IoT provider, Bosch offers innovative solutions for smart homes, Industry 4.0, and connected mobility. Bosch is pursuing a vision of mobility that is sustainable, safe, and exciting. It uses its expertise in sensor technology, software, and services, as well as its own IoT cloud, to offer its customers connected, cross-domain solutions from a single source. The Bosch Group’s strategic objective is to facilitate connected living with products and solutions that either contain artificial intelligence (AI) or have been developed or manufactured with its help. Bosch improves quality of life worldwide with products and services that are innovative and spark enthusiasm. In short, Bosch creates technology that is “Invented for life.”
Bosch Security and Safety Systems offers a complete range of safety, security and communication products and systems.
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore. YER is preferred supplier. You will be employed by YER and seconded to the company. Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- A competitive salary depending on experience
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, training and coaching
- Healthy work-life balance
Main experience required
- Experience in writing black box and GUI test cases
- Experience in using Gherkin scenario’s (Behaviour Driven Testing)
- Experience in using happy flows, alternative flows and sad flows
- Experience in Functional Testing but also None-Functional testing like e.g. “ility” Testing
- Experience in automation in programming languages like C# Necessary know how / skills
- University education in electronics, computer or software science at Bachelor level or higher.
- System and Product knowledge from different stakeholder viewpoints (user, installer)
- System knowledge from different disciplines perspective as hardware and software
- Able to install and configure test systems
- Able of automating using C#
- Familiar with the Agile Testing Quadrants
- Intelligent, abstract, analytical and creative thinker.