Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
High Tech, IT & Telecom
Over deze vacature
Context of the position
At ASML, we invent, develop and manufacture world-leading high-tech lithography machines for our chip making customers. These tailor-made machines can image billions of structures in a few seconds with an accuracy of a few silicon atoms. Our headquarters are located in the heart of the Eindhoven region, also known as ‘Brain port’, Europe’s top tech hub.
One of the competence centres in the IT department is Competence Center Product Lifecycle Management. This competence centre is responsible for delivering best practice IT solutions for ASML’s configuration management and product lifecycle management processes. Besides deploying standard industry IT solutions, when needed our Competence centre delivers custom developed solutions, using a custom solution platform and methods based on SPRING BOOT/JAVA and ANGULAR.
To strengthen one of our DevOps teams, we are looking for an ANGULAR Frontend developer for our innovative custom IT solutions platform. Your mission is to develop high quality software in a fast and flexible way, together with an agile team of highly motivated professionals.
You will be responsible for backend development based on ANGULAR frontend programming framework
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
Master or Bachelor in Information Technology or similar
- More than 5 years of frontend development experience
- More than 2 year of Angular development experience
- More than 1 year of Angular Material experience
- Motivated and enthusiastic team player with an Agile mindset;
- Good communication & coordination skills
- Innovative mindset to find technical solutions
- A positive attitude to self-learning & improvement
- Highly focused and eager to take responsibility
- A demonstrated ability to perform in high-pressure environment
- Excellent communication skills;
- Fluent in English
- Angular web framework & Angular Material