Secondment via YER
IT & Telecom
Over deze vacature
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology? With us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Bosch Transmission Technology is market leader in the development and mass production of push belts for continuously variable transmission (CVT). The competence centre in Tilburg is supported by the second production site in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
- Develop easy to use, reliable windows, web and mobile applications to use in a 24/7 production environment using the Microsoft C# .net (core) framework
- Translate the customer requirements to a full stack application setup (database, api, application)
- Participate in Continuous Improvement Projects for integration of the developed application
- Provide training to the end-user and follow-up correct use of the application
- Analyse performance and reliability for the running software applications
- Be critical on the developments and give a substantiated improvement advice to the team
Bosch Transmission Technology is a market leader in the development and mass production of pushbelts for the continuously variable transmission.
- Full stack application programming skills (C# .Net, ASP.NET, .Net Core, Xamarin .Net, MS SQL, HTML)
- At least B.Sc. in Information Technology, Computer Science, Applied Mathematics or similar with at least 3 years of experience.
- Affinity with mass production environment and understanding machine control systems (PLC’s, CNC, SCADA, etc.) & connection of such Machine (sensor) to Database connectivity (IoT)
- Knowledge of documenting software (using standards like UML) and project development tools (e.g. Github, Jira)
- Using Visualization platforms (e.g. Power BI) for analysing application use and performance
- Fluent in English and/or Dutch (written and spoken) & Strong communicator and team player
- Willingness to learn, resilient, flexible and practical approach and quick understanding of the business domain is essential