Contract with Client
Over deze vacature
Challenging position for the sustainable Software- and/or Electronics Engineering in which you will be the new Team Lead for currently 2 teams. These teams will be merged into one of which you will be responsible.
- Manage and execute Customization projects (initiated by Sales) that relate to our clients equipment.
- Develop and design mechanical/electrical systems for the machine applications, including functionality and safety issues.
- Research for alternative products and vendors to create excellent cost price in relation to required quality and safety standards (close cooperation with Purchase and Quality department).
- Provide required communication for production partners and vendors.
- Prepare and control of required technical documentation.
- Generate adequate testing procedures in order to generate reliable results in cooperation with Quality department.
- Develop, change and document equipment according CE legislation.
- Visit customers to gather and document technical feedback needed for design improvement.
- Train employees regarding developments and Customization projects.
- Trouble shooting.
- Assist Sales and visit customers in order to offer technical solutions.
Sustainable Solutions Company.
- Bachelor or Master level in Electrical and/or Software Engineering.
- 5-7 years relevant experience in Electrical/Software/Systems Engineering.
- Good knowledge in technical automation systems and components.
- Good knowledge of English and German language.
- Experience with Electrical Development software (Preferable EPLAN).
- Experience with Software Development.
- Team player (also in Global teams).
- Decisive and proactive.
- Willing to travel (national and international).