Secondment via YER
High Tech, Engineering, Manufacturing
Over deze vacature
Is solving complex software engineering problems your passion? Do you excel at designing and developing system control software? Then keep reading because this might be the right opportunity for you!
As a (Senior) Software Engineer you are responsible for the full software lifecycle of software for complex mechatronic modules and machines. The code base you will be working with is in C, C++ and Python. This code base is the fundament to deliver in a reliable way for multiple systems and multiple users. You will cooperate closely with colleagues from other disciplines and strategic customers in multidisciplinary teams (Electronics, Mechatronics, Mechanics or Equipment Engineering). The software teams are working in agile fashion scrum teams.
This position is for an international industrial and manufacturing company. The Technology and Development department is responsible for designing and engineering high-tech/precision modules, professional products, and capital intensive equipment. They have built broad experience in the following markets: equipment for the semiconductor industry, medical systems, and analytical instruments.
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, bonus model)
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive relocation support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science, Control and Automation Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience as a software engineer (object-oriented design) in a multidisciplinary setting
- A proven track-record in C/C++/python, UML, Unix/Linux
- Experience with software Design Patterns, Gmock/Gtest and Code versioning (Git/SVN)
- Experience with machine/system control software
- General understanding of how software concepts map to machine behaviour
- Preferably experience with model driven design
- Work independently
- Communication skills for in & external operation
- Proactive attitude
- Strong focus on quality