Good working conditions
Detachering via YER
Luchtvaart, High Tech
Over deze vacature
For one of our client in the area of Helmond we are looking for a Manufacturing Engineer SAT (Supplier Account Team).
You will be active in a low volume high complexity industrial environment, within this position you will supervise external suppliers and assess their production documentation in order to achieve effective, efficient and correct production methods.
Within this function you will have the following responsibilities:
- analyze product specifications and determine the production method of articles or operations to be produced externally.
- Be the point of contact for al technical issues of external producers and implement changes and improvement projects in production processes.
- Determine together with your colleagues from the supplier account team, where the relevant articles or operations are placed.
- Assess and control production documentation, production times, quality assurance and First Article Inspection documents prepared by suppliers.
- Develop and implement required tools.
- Provide advice on- and supervise qualification tests and first production series.
- Investigate product deviations and handle them.
- Take initiatives with regard to optimizing the performance of suppliers.
- assess the technical capabilities of suppliers and support audits.
Our client is the world’s leading multi-technology tier 1 aerospace supplier. With 50 manufacturing locations in 15 countries, they serve over 90% of the world’s aircraft and engine manufacturers.
They design and manufacture innovative smart aerospace systems and components. Their technologies are used in aircraft ranging from the most used single aisle aircraft and the largest passenger planes in the world to business jets and the world’s advanced 5th generation fighter aircraft.
- Good salary
- International Environment
- Vacation days
- Dynamic working environment
- Technical Bachelor, preferably in Mechanical Engineering or Aerospace / Automotive Engineering
- Minimum of 3 years experience in production engineering / work preparation
- Skilled in reading drawings and familiar with GD&T
- Good command in English in speech and writing
- Analytical, innovative and problem solving ability
- Work effectively and efficiently
- Working independently and with initiative
- Experience with ERP systems
- Machining knowledge or experience