Contract with Client
Over deze vacature
Are you the R&D Engineering who is leading change and makes our future more sustainable? Then we are looking for you!
Interesting opportunity to be part of an engineering company that is specialized in sustainable solutions.
- Proactive contribution to the development of the new generation of products with regard to new concepts and new production techniques
- Optimizing existing products
- Drawing up structured R&D plans, documentation, drawings and calculations
- Supervising and setting up product tests
- Supervising the production of new products
- Actively looking for better solutions for the overall performance of the existing product range
- Identifying opportunities and developing product improvements
- Maintain regular contacts with both internal / external customers and suppliers. Where necessary also on location. In this network you represent customers, and you maintain good relationships
- Administration, sharing and reporting of activities related to R&D
An engineering company that is specialized in sustainable solutions.
- A technical bachelor's or master's degree, preferably in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering or equivalent.
- 8-10 years of relevant work experience in an independent R&D or engineering position within a technical work environment
- Work preparation and / or project management experience is an advantage
- A broad interest, varying from equipment construction to process technology
- Affinity with automation
- Experience with AutoCAD Inventor / Solid Works or similar programs, mechanical drawing and reading electrical diagrams
- Creative, innovative, able to think out of the box and present practical applications and solutions
- A driven personality who persists even when it becomes difficult and can work independently
- In addition to the Dutch language, you also master the English language, spoken and written
- Willing to travel (national and international)