Secondment via YER
Engineering, High Tech
Over deze vacature
Are you challenged by the engineering of electronics, connectivity and layout solutions in high-tech products? And do you have excellent communication skills, combined with a high level of discipline and design experience? We might be looking for you!
As an Electronics Designer you are defining, realizing, qualifying, managing and maintaining various electronic concepts and products for both existing and new ASML products. Furthermore, you contribute to defining the next generation of these products in close cooperation with the electronics architect.
The concepts and products we mainly focus on are cables, racks, cabinets, PCBA and visualizing this into schematics.
The Electronics designer is responsible for the following:
- Design, document and maintain analogue and/or digital board designs, electrical modules and infrastructure.
- Act as the Electronic Development representative, interacting intensively in a multidisciplinary design team.
- Act as a technical leader and be able to manage the outsourcing of development activities at co-developers.
- Perform trade-off studies to determine the preferred implementation scenario for new or changed functions. Get agreement with stakeholders.
- Make work breakdown and effort estimation for the various designs, adjusted with other stakeholders.
- Guarantee design quality and compliance by knowledge, experience and usage of reviewing and risk reducing tools.
- Contribute to the roadmap concerning the electronics within the ASML products.
- Transfer knowledge to production- and service-engineers.
- Contribute to analysis and solution of reliability issues.
- Contribute to planning efforts for the various electronics products.
- Act as a technical coach for other team members.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Program with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Bachelor degree or higher in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience in the design of Electrical & electronic modules, design of cables, racks, cabinets, PCBA.
- Broad technical knowledge of electronics with basic knowledge of physics, mechanics, mechatronics and software.
- Experience with working in multidisciplinary design teams to establish agreement on specifications.
- Experience with ASML standards and Ways of Workings is highly appreciated, either as a former ASML employee or contractor.
- Technical knowledge of Programmable Logic Controllers, analogue and digital design is a plus.
- Experience with electromechanical designs is a plus.
- Familiar with SAFe - Agile wow is a plus.
- Highly motivated, pro-active and good communication skills.
- Quality focus, structured with eye for details.
- Strong pragmatic attitude with an analytical view.
- Able to work both independently as in a team in a dynamic exploitative environment.
- Fluent English in word and in writing.