Secondment via YER
High Tech, IT & Telecom
Over deze vacature
ASML is leading in the worldwide development, production and sales of high-end lithography and metrology systems for the semiconductor industry. Worldwide over 26,000 people work at ASML, with important settings in the United States, Asia and the head office in Veldhoven. Employees of ASML share a passion for technology with a customer focus. At ASML work is continuously ongoing for further development and implementation of complex and high-quality technological systems. Working at ASML is therefore challenging and extremely dynamic. To remain successful the company has ambitious objectives and high standard requirements. Within ASML, the sector Development and Engineering is responsible for the specification, design, integration, qualification, and sustaining of all ASML products.
At Yieldstar Production Control we are looking for a Design Engineer to strengthen our team! Within ASML, you will provide the software solutions that make our machines complete and unique.
- You are a member of a multidisciplinary scrum team focusing on Software Facilities
- You are a high-quality driven engineer, you pay attention to every detail of your work, and you leave no room for errors.
- You want to work in a highly-complex environment where calculations and measurements are done at a nanometre level.
- You want to impact the world with your work, and you want your projects to reach millions of people worldwide.
- You want to be respected for your work, and you want to have some of the best engineers in the world as your colleagues.
How about being part of the elite engineering team of ASML? After all, we are the largest producer of lithography machines in the world!
The specificity of all of our teams is that they work in a highly complex, multidisciplinary environment which leaves no room for error in the live environment and for which quality is essential.
- You will design, analyse, document and test the required software specifications.
- You will work with C# on application level programming and also at the computer systems we provide to the YS platform. Computer systems consist configuring and maintenance of an environment that consists of VM’s, an internal machine network and a computing platform that runs on Windows and Linux.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
You have a B.Sc., M.Sc., PhD or PdEng in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, Electronics or similar technical domain.
- Software engineer with 5-10 years of experience in large-scale software applications involving: embedded programming or algorithm development or application level programming on various types on layers and technologies.
- Key competencies for this role are C#, Solid principles, Python and experience with the Atlassian Suite.
- Experience with setting up a network environment, configuration of a Windows/ Linux environment, memory-leak investigation and how to set up error logging in a complex environment are a pre.
You should first of all be passionate about technology and should be excited by the idea that his work will impact millions of end-users worldwide.
- You should be analytical, product and quality-oriented.
- You like to investigate issues, you are creative in solving problems, and you do not fear to present your solutions.
- You are open-minded, you like to discuss technical challenges, and you want to push the boundaries of technology.
- You are an innovator, and you constantly seek to improve your knowledge and your work.
- You are a role model for your team, and they trust your technical as well as interpersonal and coaching skills.
- You take ownership, and you support your team, you are the backbone of your group.
- You are client and quality oriented – you do not settle for second best solutions, but you strive to find the best ways to acquire top results.