Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
Over deze vacature
Are you interested in a dynamic and international field of developing learning solutions for business processes? Then this might be an exciting opportunity for you! Fast market introduction with smooth implementation of new and changed hardware is crucial for ASML’s business. Apart from teamwork by all disciplines, this also requires effective processes. Therefore, a ‘product change process’, facilitating configuration management, is being rolled out in ASML globally. Training is an important aspect of this roll out.
As a CM Expert Training you will be responsible for:
- Developing high quality business process and tool trainings, selecting the most effective methods (e.g. class room or computer based)
- Pilot and evaluate the trainings on effectiveness
- Evaluate the current trainings, identify and execute improvements
- Train the trainers
As a CM Expert Training you will be working with the ADDIE model (Analyse, Design, Develop, Implement and Evaluate), starting with understanding and collecting the learning needs, the target audiences, initial levels of knowledge and experience, etc. Based on these methods, means and styles for the development of new trainings, or the improvement of existing trainings, will be selected. In parallel alignment and communication with the stakeholders is key. Finally, you will have a role in the pilots and test runs of the trainings, as well as in the evaluations and final adjustments, before the trainings and material can be released and others trainers can be trained.
As a CM Expert Training, you will work with colleagues in the Configuration Management department, in corporate improvement projects (ONE program) and with ASML colleagues worldwide who use the processes and trainings.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model);
- Challenging assignments;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Program with a personal coach;
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance);
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
At least 5 years of experience in:
- Education/training and
- Training development and
- Business process improvement
- Stakeholder management at multiple levels in the organization, with different nationalities and global locations
As a plus:
- Knowledge of Configuration Management theory, preferably CM2
- Experience with PLM and ERP systems in the area of Change Management, Engineering, Production and/or Materials Management.
- Experience with business change in complex organizations
- Didactically and educational skills, a training professional
- Excellent social, communication and coaching skills (fluent in English)
- Self-assured, capable of convincing people, also when it concerns specialized content experts
- Skills to identify learning needs of customers
- Analytic capability and a pro-active, initiating attitude
- Drive to get results in place/focused on quality and service oriented