Secondment via YER
Over deze vacature
As a Mechanical Development Engineer DCT with our client you have the challenge to work on design of the mechanical parts in the housing module of a new generation of DCT. You will be part of the mechanical R&D department and have multidisciplinary interaction with R&D Engineers on functionality and design of the system.
- Participates in the product development and problem resolution processes in DCT development programs and is responsible for housing module components.
- Responsible for the deliverables of his components towards project in accordance with timing, quality and cost objectives.
- Assures the design and release of the components in accordance with Punch Powertrain processes.
- Generates, maintains and assures the validity of own working plan.
- Generates concept trade-off matrices to guide design decisions.
- Carries out engineering calculations related to the boundary conditions of the components in his responsibility.
- Able to understand, assess and make design decisions based on the reports of analytical development tools (FEA, fatigue, etc.)
- Present progress, propose improvement opportunities and communicate recommended solutions to project management teams.
Our client is a large first tier automotive supplier and has several R&D locations in Europe and production facilities in Europe and Asia. The company offers a complete portfolio of powertrain solutions for the most popular passenger car segments (conventional, hybrid and full electric). These innovative products provide excellent driving dynamics, enhanced comfort, fun of driving and an ever improving fuel economy.
YER Technology offers you the possibility to become employed as Automotive Professional and to combine challenging assignments with an excellent career with perspective on a fixed contract at YER Technology or our client. The following conditions are applicable:
- Attractive (fixed) salary commensurate with knowledge and experience
- 25 free to spend holidays per year
- A contract for a definite or indefinite period at a financially robust organization
- Travel expense reimbursement
- Good pension scheme
- Overtime will be compensated in payment of wages or time-for-time
- Committed to a good balance between work and private life
- An open culture and clear communication
- A Service Desk ready to answer all your practical questions
- Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering,
- At least 3 years of mechanical engineering experience
- Has thorough knowledge and experience in the field of high pressure die casting, sand casting and machining
- Knowledge of Creo is an advantage
- Strong communication skills and good spoken/written level of English
- Independent, goal-oriented and analytical mindset.