Secondment via YER
Over deze vacature
Are you an experienced control engineer with an expertise in developing high level/ supervisory control strategies for automotive/ powertrain solutions? And would you like to elevate your career by leading other control engineers? Then this may be your ideal position!
- Design of the control strategy for the Coordination module (Supervisory Control) of a Hybrid Dual Clutch transmission.
- Develop and maintain the Coordination software module, including the physical modeling of the plant (transmission + vehicle model).
- You play a major role in Model Based Design processes (modeling, validation, prototyping, calibration & testing).
- Leading a team of 3 Controls engineers working on the supervisory controls
- Close contact with the customer, due to co-design of the supervisory control strategies
- Planning and executing the work related to the software module according to the project milestones.
- Follow up and review work (time, scope, quality) of other engineers in your module
- Report issues in your module and contribute to solving them.
- Support and execute the calibration & test-bench/vehicle testing activities.
- Support current and future application projects in the Coordination module.
Our client is a large first tier automotive supplier and has several R&D locations in Europe and production facilities in Europe and Asia. The company offers a complete portfolio of powertrain solutions for the most popular passenger car segments (conventional, hybrid and full electric). These innovative products provide excellent driving dynamics, enhanced comfort, fun of driving and an ever improving fuel economy.
YER Technology offers you the possibility to become employed as Automotive Professional and to combine challenging assignments with an excellent career with perspective on a fixed contract at YER Technology or our client. The following conditions are applicable:
- Attractive (fixed) salary commensurate with knowledge and experience
- 25 free to spend holidays per year
- A contract for a definite or indefinite period at a financially robust organization
- Travel expense reimbursement
- Good pension scheme
- Overtime will be compensated in payment of wages or time-for-time
- Committed to a good balance between work and private life
- An open culture and clear communication
- A Service Desk ready to answer all your practical questions
- Master in the field of Automotive, Mechatronics, Systems, Controls, Computer or Electrical Engineering.
- 5+ years of experience as Controls engineer in Supervisory control or similar control strategies.
- Good knowledge about Clutch-type transmissions in general, including hybrid functions (e.g. electric/hybrid drive, e-creep, electric engine restart, etc.)
- Good understanding about system/powertrain dynamics (e.g. transmission shifting dynamics)
- Excellent knowledge of Matlab/Simulink, particularly Stateflow
- You are very proficient in Supervisory Controls design (state machine, complex logic)
- You have relevant experience with test bench setups and vehicle level testing
- You have basic knowledge of an embedded system environment.
- You proceed according to a good methodology in development and problem solving.
- You are well organized, you have strong analytical and communication skills.
- You are an excellent team player.