High Tech Campus 5 Eindhoven Noord Brabant NLD 5656 AE
Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
Over deze vacature
You are a part of the Services and Solutions Transformation Office, a team bringing together all services & solution delivery related projects under a coordinated portfolio. You will join a team of Project Managers each responsible for the delivery of defined scope within the portfolio. Key elements of the portfolio include customer self-service, catalog management, configure/price/quote, workforce management, service mobility, case/work-order management and knowledge management. Scope includes resources in multiple functions including R&D, Marketing, Business Process, IT, Philips University and Compliance. You will be joining a highly motived, experienced and dedicated global team; frequently working with different countries, cultures and time zones.
In this role, you have the opportunity to join an exciting Portfolio team leading projects across Philips Services and Solutions Delivery organization. Become part of the team delivering a large scope of transformational programs with global impact, across all Philips process domains (Idea to Market, Market to Order and Order to Cash), all supporting our objective of creating great services, with outcome-based solutions. Focus initially on the end to end, global, service operations process as to integrate additional businesses and markets.
You are responsible for
• Project management of the design and build of key capabilities within our multi billion-euro Services and Solutions business
• Close collaboration with other projects under our Services & Solutions Delivery Transformation Portfolio
• Managing complex dependencies, a range of dependent and related projects within our Service Transformation Portfolio and in the wider Philips organization
• Translating project charters into a comprehensive project plan and leading the project team to deliver on project and program objectives
• Working with suppliers, related teams and supporting functions to resource projects for success
• Following set standard project methodologies to ensure delivery of a complete package considering all Philips Excellence elements (processes/systems, people, capabilities/learning, performance and structure)
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
In return, we offer you an opportunity for your project management career to flourish, within an exciting portfolio of ambitious scope. Philips is on a journey to harmonize and improve our customer service capability, while developing customer focused solutions in every one of the 60+ countries in which they operate. Succeeding in this challenge will provide exceptional experience in business transformation projects, which will be invaluable to your long-term career in project or program management.
There are 2 options:
- YER contractor/detachering: salary max. € 100k/year
- Freelance: hourly rate max. € 85,-
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
• A Bachelors degree
• Minimum of 10 years experience in project management and/or customer service management
- a customer service background and/or experience in the service industry to understand that concept is a pré.
• PMP Certified Project Manager (preferred), Change Management Certification is a plus
• Knowledge and experience of Agile Project Management, Scrum or SAFe
• Experience of delivering Transformation projects which include significant business process change, ideally leveraging cloud based IT systems
• A solution focused leader with an aptitude to deliver results while managing complexity and ambiguity
• The ability to set goals and leverage strong communication skills to motivate a multi-disciplinary, global team
- Stakeholdermanager, able to work independent, problem solver, go forward and getting things done
• A track record of delivering successful change in organizations from a product, process, IT or training & learning perspective
• Evidence of strong intrinsic motivation to deliver results working with remote teams
• Fluency in written/spoken English