Secondment via YER
IT & Telecom
Over deze vacature
In this role, you have the opportunity to support over 1000 of software customers (and the businesses that surround them) in techniques, tools, culture, practices and ways-of-working that provide a sustainable increase in speed and quality. You will do this across diverse locations, technology stacks, products and businesses.
You are responsible for:
- End-to-end development of tools & techniques to assist the Software Center of Excellence in delivering value to its customers.
- Contribute to the development and stabilization of new features, testing and automation of the software that SWCoE currently owns.
- Reliability, deployment strategy, data-backup-strategy, Security audits and all the interesting software development elements that come with “scale”.
You are a part of the Philips Software Centre of Excellence competencies team with diverse technical abilities and backgrounds. This team used a combination of top down, bottom up and middle-out approaches and exploits formal and informal influence channels to achieve their goals. We are all passionate about software.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision-making.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. We offer:
- Good employee benefits;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
You should have the following skills to succeed in this role:
- You are someone who is passionate about functional programming, clean, reproducible code, and you take responsibility from the development to the deployment of your work.
- You have experience with some, small, ETL pipelines, and deploying software to Kubernetes; but you mostly enjoy developing new customer facing features!
- You will be contributing to our CI/CD pipelines, and a stable data pipeline.
- Have 5 to 8 years of experience, and you have enough maturity to understand the needs and independently work with less supervision, and have high integrity.
- You are willing to utilize DevOps tools, practices building and deploy software.
- You should have an open mind to learn new concepts and apply them on-the-go.
- Bachelor’s degree (in STEM areas) or other equivalent degrees/professional experience.
- Ability to quickly learn organizational structure and the objectives of the team.
- High levels of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information.
- Ability to work in an ambiguous environment.