Secondment via YER
High Tech, Engineering
Over deze vacature
Are you an experienced electrical engineer? And do you like to execute measurements on Electrical test set-ups & prototypes? Then our position of Electrical Integrator will be very interesting for you!
As an Experienced Electrical Integrator, you are integrating various electrical products into existing and new ASML products. Furthermore, you contribute on defining the next generation of these products in close cooperation with other integrators and architects.
The Experienced Electrical Integrator is responsible for the following;
- Execute experiments on test set-ups or prototype machines to ensure that the documented results meet the requirements set by the architect;
- Make work breakdown and effort estimation for the integration of the various electronic products; specify and document the test requirements;
- Design and document the qualification tools for integration purpose;
- Influence the definition and design of electronic developments on diagnostics, testability, manufacturability and reliability;
- Operate as the Electronic Development representative in a multidisciplinary team;
- Work together with the EMC competence to tests on subsystem level;
- With your early gained knowledge on system behaviour, contribute in solving problems during full proto integration;
- Transfer knowledge to production and service engineers and act as an expert (4th line support);
- Analyse issues and suggest proposals for design improvement;
- Act as a technical coach for other integrators and team members.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model);
- Challenging assignments;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Program with a personal coach;
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance);
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
- Bachelor degree or higher in electrical engineering or equivalent
- Multiple years of experience as integrator and/or test engineer of electronic/electrical functions.
- Broad technical knowledge of electronics with basic knowledge of physics, mechanics, mechatronics and software.
- Knowledge and experience with temperature-, flow- and pressure control is preferred. Also knowledge and experience of vacuum technology and safety is preferred
- Comfortable in using test- and measurement equipment
- Initiative, pro-active and flexible.
- High motivated team player with good social- and communication skills.
- Structured with eye for details.
- Accurate, systematic approach, analytical, problem-solving.
- Persuasiveness and decisiveness. Pragmatic attitude.
- Quality focus.
- Fluent English in word and in writing (Dutch preferable).
- Able to work in a dynamic environment and able to deal with changing circumstances