Secondment via YER
Engineering, High Tech
Over deze vacature
‘Excellent designs are characterized by the right balance between function, quality, cost and logistical performance’. ‘Catalog components set the boundaries of design performance’.
Do these statements match your experiences in electronics design? Are you challenged by negotiating this balance with multidisciplinary, internal and external stakeholders? Can you push tomorrow’s boundaries? Join us.
- Support realization of the ASML product roadmap by expert knowledge on component technology and market development.
- Ensure availability of the best off-the-shelf component solutions the market has to offer ASML.
- Drive Life Cycle Management of ASML products through active project involvement and up-to-date component information
As a component engineer your focus will be on selection, qualification and accurate registration of catalogue materials and customized derivatives of these. To ensure smooth and efficient introduction of new materials, early involvement in design activities or issue resolution is key. In your job you will be the linking pin between designers, manufacturers, supply chain engineers and procurement officers providing advice and guard the balance between technology, quality, cost and logistics.
- Build and maintain expertise on electrical connectivity
- Drive interaction between design projects and component engineering team
- Support designers in making the best component selection
- Selection, qualification and introduction of new components in the ASML database
- Facilitate and monitor development of customized derivatives
- Guard the quality of the component information in the database
- Lead root cause analysis and improvement actions for component failure issues
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Program with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Bachelor degree in electrical engineering or similar level acquired by working experience
- More than 5 years in electronic connectivity design
- Knowledge on the design of connectors is a strong advantage
- Knowledge on digital fibres is an advantage
- Affinity with production equipment and (clean room) tooling
- Knowledge of industry regulations (CE, UL, IEC)
- Team player with good social- and communication skills
- Influencing without authority
- Fluent Dutch and English in word and in writing