Good employee benefits
Detachering via YER
Engineering, High Tech, Manufacturing
Over deze vacature
Do you want to be part of progress and change? To develop, coach and guide the Finance and IT transformation program in a dynamic international environment? Do you want to be part of a high performing team with a focus on structural improvements? We invite you to read the job description below and let us know if you are the person we are looking for.
The Program Management Officer is positioned as an independent team member of a business (change) team that is responsible for the development of our state-of-the-art lithography machines.
As Program Management Officer you are responsible for:
- Actively participate as trusted ‘advisor’ of the Program Manager and his cross-sectoral program teams
- Challenge timings and dependencies of the deliverables with the Program Team and PMO team members
- Prepare and facilitate key decision meetings and actively follow-up on agreements made during these meetings
- Drive completeness of all inputs from deciders in the program.
- Support on Agile project management knowledge
- Support program/transformation events and communication mechanisms
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to our client. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Minimum of 3-5 years working experience as project management officer or practical experience as a project manager in a complex, multi-disciplinary SAFe/Agile or Hybrid environment.
- Experience with implementation of change and improvement projects or ability to do so
- Agile Certification (e.g. Scrum Master, Product Owner, SAFe Agilist) is a pre
- Excellent communicator (in English), being able to influence without hierarchical power, and creative in managing a large and diverse range of stakeholders
- Maintains personal effectiveness and people focus under pressure, high speed of change and uncertainty
- Ability to guide, coach and advise at all organizational levels to effect sustainable change and improving the project and process maturity level of the organization
- Focus on bringing structure
- Team player, enjoys working in multidisciplinary and multicultural teams with the ability to work independently
- Hands on/Getting things done
- Take ownership
- Pro-active drive for improvement