Secondment via YER
Over deze vacature
For our client Philips, YER is looking for an E-commerce Activation Manager Consumer Store EU who will be working at the Philips HQ (Amsterdam). It's a full-time, temporary assignment.
Function: PH Europe E-commerce Activation Manager Consumer Store EU
The Ecommerce Activation Manager is driving the day to dayD2C sales campaign program and always-on Philips Store and3P Marketplaceomni-channel activities leading to increasedtraffic, conversion & D2C salesin line with EU7 marketmarketing plan.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
Translating the EU7activation calendar & assigned budgetfrom the Planning & Engagement team into a D2C PhilipsStore and 3P Marketplace activation calendar
Ensuringdailyexecution of the traffic strategyto drivesalesin the Philips Store, including subscriptions, newbusiness models and 3PMarketplaces.
Creating D2C campaignand always-onbriefing always-onlayer for Hub for SEA, Affiliate Marketing,Yieldify,Programmatic, CRM to theDMEC Hub CampaignPerformance Manager
Translating the D2C Philips Store, 3P Marketplaceactivation strategy into a D2C promotional calendar
Overviewing baseline traffic per channel & category (wheredo we need to act when revenue behind).
To act as the linking pin between Philips StoreMerchandising managers & MerchandisingPlanners,DMEC(D2C, Digital Activation Hub) and EU7 (D2C, DigitalMarketing, Planning & Engagement, Consumer Care) tobrief the promotion & activation initiatives.
Strong collaboration with commercial leader and analysts to make the right descensions around choices in activation around the various channels
+6 years of progressive experience in Ecommerce in all digital channels
Experience in driving sales campaign programs and always-on campaigns
Drive Innovation and take calculated risks to accelerate and create new business opportunities regarding activation
Tech/Digital savvy - being open-minded to the role of new technologies.
Cultivates cross-functional/teams collaboration and acts as a coordinator of
action oriented and data-driven, strategic mindset with holistic approach to the day to dayD2C sales campaign program and always-on Philips Store and3P Marketplaceomni-channel activities
Strong stakeholder management
Drive D2C turnover to XM for 2020
Drive Qualified Entries
Improve Conversion Rate
Improve Engagement % / time on site
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision-making.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. We offer:
- Good employee benefits;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies;
- There is also the possibility of being hired as a freelancer.
- Bachelors/Masters Degree
- +6 years of progressive experience in Ecommerce in all digital channels
- Experience in driving sales campaign programs and always-on campaigns
- Drive Innovation and take calculated risks to accelerate and create new business opportunities regarding activation
- Tech/Digital savvy - being open-minded to the role of new technologies.
- Cultivates cross-functional/teams collaboration and acts as a coordinator of
- action oriented and data-driven, strategic mindset with holistic approach to the day to day D2C sales campaign program and always-on Philips Store and 3P Marketplace omni-channel activities
- Strong stakeholder management