Research & Development
Secondment via YER
Food, Feed, Pharma, High Tech
Over deze vacature
Symeres is one of the leading chemistry CROs in Europe. With over 450 highly trained and dedicated chemists, Symeres provides a range of services to support small molecule drug discovery and development projects for biopharmaceutical companies in the USA, Europe and Japan. Our key areas of expertise are synthetic chemistry, medicinal chemistry, parallel chemistry and chemical process R&D for Clinical Trials.
As part of our increasing demand for our services at our location in Nijmegen NL we are currently looking for a skilled and enthusiastic Senior Analytical Chemist (M/F) Full time
Working in a team of analytical chemists, the Senior Analytical Chemist will be primarily responsible for development, qualification or validation, and transfer of analytical methods for small molecule API’s. This includes, but is not limited to, development of stability indicating analytical methods, development of stability study protocols and the preparation of the related documentation. The responsibilities include the support of Process R&D and GMP-production projects across our sites in Nijmegen, Groningen, Weert and Prague. Main techniques used are HPLC/UPLC, LC-MS, GC, GC-MS and NMR spectroscopy. The Senior Analytical Chemist will also support the operations in the analytical labs including the maintenance and troubleshooting of selected analytical equipment. Additionally, the Senior Analytical Chemist will share his/her knowledge with colleagues within the department to further develop our analytical services package.
Symeres is a world-class contract development and manufacturing organization (CDMO). We are a team of dynamic individuals committed to developing life-saving drugs around the world. A mindset of innovation, accountability and customer focus inspires us to be the most efficient, safe and reliable choice for our customers and the patients they serve. In return, we offer challenging careers, accelerated professional growth and the opportunity to be part of something different.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Symeres. We offer:
- Good employee benefits
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree in analytical chemistry.
- Minimum of 5 years practical experience in the pharmaceutical or related industry.
- Experience in GMP and GLP protocols.
- Enthusiastic, pro-active and result-oriented team player.
- Excellent communication skills.
- High level of written and spoken English required.