Secondment via YER
Over deze vacature
For our Analysis & Measurements group in Eindhoven, the Netherlands, we are looking for a Flow Analyst. Knowledge/experience with Ansys Fluent or Star CCM+ is a strong plus
- Execute assignments in close cooperation with customers and have a pro-active role in the design process.
- Analysing and optimizing gas/fluid flows (or mixtures) using CFD or other tools (e.g. network modelling).
- Identification of the relation between flow behaviour and system performance.
- Make transparent design recommendations.
- Contribution to internal knowledge/tool development related to flow analyses.
Our client offers a wide range of innovative, high-tech products and services to the semiconductor- and related high-tech systems' industry in close cooperation with outstanding partners. Our client provides all competencies needed to develop mechatronic products from specification phase into series production. Within the ISO controlled product generation process they manage and carries out the entire project from specification until hardware realization in house.
- Attractive benefit package
- Fixed job
- Good knowledge of flow and thermal theory, and preferably also knowledge of applied mechanics.
- Knowledge of, and experience with commercial CFD software, preferably STAR CCM+ and/or ANSYS Fluent.
- Basic experience with CAD tools (e.g. NX, SpaceClaim, CATIA)
- Knowledge of flow-related physics topics, like convective heat transfer, diffusion, turbulence, rarefied gas flow (low pressures) and chemistry are preferred.
- Good reporting skills.
- You can present your results and clarify your analyses with conviction.
- You feel comfortable working independently as well as in a team.
- Being able to link theory and practice.
- Academic M.Sc. or PhD in Mechanical Engineering, Applied Physics or Aerospace engineering.
- Minimally 2 years of relevant work experience is preferred.
- Ability to go in-depth, whilst keep on being pragmatic.
- Pro-active in cooperating and sharing knowledge with colleagues.
- You have good knowledge of the languages, particularly English.
- You are an analytical and creative problem solver.
- You are holding a European Master/PhD degree