Secondment via YER
Over deze vacature
Are you looking to apply your embedded software interest and perhaps experience into an all-round development environment? And do you like to work in a small, specialized and personal environment? Then this might be a suitable job for you.
You will be involved in the entire production cycle from idea to application. Your primary task will be designing software/firmware for embedded microcontrollers and programmable logic. In addition, you participate in the development of PC software modules for controlling the hardware. You think along with the development of new products.
Our client is a fast-growing high-tech company with a small specialist team. They design, manufacture and sell electronic instrumentation for electrochemical research. Their customers are universities and research laboratories worldwide. This instrumentation is used to develop new technology for batteries, fuel cells, solar energy and medical analysis equipment.
A varied full-time job in a fast-growing company with good career opportunities. Salary in line with the market. In addition, you will receive a modern employment conditions package.
- You have completed a Bachelor education, in electronics or embedded software.
- You have experience with ARM microcontrollers and development tools for them.
- Experience with AT91SAM processors is an advantage.
- Experience with PC software development is recommended.
- You have a good command of the English language, spoken and written.
- You are independent, result-oriented, creative and enterprising.