Secondment via YER
Over deze vacature
For Bosch in Eindhoven, we are recruiting an Electronics Development Engineer.
- Definition and creation of electronic designs for the best in class IP cameras of Bosch, using the latest technology;
- Participation in full development process, from concept to validation and release for mass production;
- Close cooperation with mechanical, optical, firmware and production specialists;
- Participation in an international and quality driven multidisciplinary and cross-site product development team;
- Act in a lead engineer role; drive design creations in close cooperation with electrical engineers in the team; coach junior engineers in their electronics- development and verification tasks
- Implementation of your innovative ideas;
- Meeting project deadlines.
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. It employs roughly 394,500 associates worldwide (as of December 31, 2020). According to preliminary figures, the company generated sales of 71.6 billion euros in 2020. Its operations are divided into four business sectors: Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. As a leading IoT provider, Bosch offers innovative solutions for smart homes, Industry 4.0, and connected mobility. Bosch is pursuing a vision of mobility that is sustainable, safe, and exciting. It uses its expertise in sensor technology, software, and services, as well as its own IoT cloud, to offer its customers connected, cross-domain solutions from a single source. The Bosch Group’s strategic objective is to facilitate connected living with products and solutions that either contain artificial intelligence (AI) or have been developed or manufactured with its help. Bosch improves quality of life worldwide with products and services that are innovative and spark enthusiasm. In short, Bosch creates technology that is “Invented for life.”
Bosch Security and Safety Systems offers a complete range of safety, security and communication products and systems.
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore. YER is preferred supplier. You will be employed by YER and seconded to the company. Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- A competitive salary depending on experience
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, training and coaching
- Healthy work-life balance
- BSc or MSc Electrical Engineering or Mechatronics;
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in electrical design;
- Experience in working in a product development environment, in which you have gained knowledge of high speed Electronics design, high speed interface topologies, signal and power integrity, timing constraints and simulation tools;
- Demonstrated leadership skills; strong communicator, able to maintain the overview, creation and meeting of project plannings, be an example for junior engineers
- Ability to balance business needs with quality requirements;
- Knowledge on design of reliability;
- Result driven team player with a pro-active attitude;
- You have a professional proficiency of the English language.