Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
Over deze vacature
The ASML TA advisor is (emotionally) mature, confident, creative, approachable, responsible and caring. You are a good listener, have great communication and strong organizational skills. You will collaborate with department and hiring managers on a regular basis to proactively identify and fulfill future hiring needs. Ultimately, the responsibility of the TA advisor is to ensure the company attracts, hires (and retains) the best employees, while coordinating the growth of a strong talent pipeline.
As a TA advisor, you are responsible for talent acquisition and selection for a specific ASML sub-sector and/or set of functional competencies in Europe. Together with the Sector TA Manager, Labor Market Communications, HR line and business you create and execute a TA Plan. Depending on your level of seniority, you can also fulfill an expert role in a specific TA expertise area.
- Conduct TA Plan and lead the vacancy kick-off meetings with business leaders. Define the sourcing strategy for a vacancy or set of vacancies, challenge business expectations and agree upon final edit of the job description, target hire date and kick off TA Activities.
- Instruct, coordinate and collaborate with searchers who assist you with TA Activities. Coordinate TA campaigns and activities.
- Screen and assess long listed candidates. Define short-list with candidates who qualify for first round interviews. Coordinate interview planning process and proper selection evaluation process with interviewers.
- Provide candidate care towards final candidate(s) in preparation for assessments and final round interviews to ensure a great candidate experience. Support business evaluation towards hiring decision. -Prepare and provide job offer to final selected candidates.
- Update ATS and offer management systems during selection process for shortlisted candidates.
In this role you directly impact the:
-Quality of Hire
-Hiring Manager Experience
-Timelines: Fill Ratio – Time to Hire – Candidate Lead Time
During the following 2 critical incidents your contribution is most impactful.
- Recruitment kick-off The most essential task of the TA advisor is leading the recruitment kick-off meetings with all key stakeholders and interviewers. It is the moment to start building a relationship with the hiring manager by establishing immediate trust:
- The recruitment kick-off meeting is key to make sure you understand role expectations of all key stakeholders and trigger critical discussions on result expectations business needs for the role, must-have and nice-to-have qualifications, team diversity and future growth expectations of the candidate. You help to describe the ideal candidate’s characteristics into a demand profile, ensuring all stakeholders are on the same page and the profile fits the directions provided by the department’s people plan.
- As candidate experience gate keeper, you’ll need to know the team’s interviewing capabilities and arbitrate if needed. Moreover, you need to understand the role characteristics and its employee value proposition in order to map these against labor market opportunities and to define the recruitment strategy.
- Manage expectations on sourcing approach, agree on feasibility & recruiting timelines (target hire date), discuss opportunities & risks and expected contribution of business. Balancing conflicting interests like buy or build and speed vs quality.
- Selection interviews As interview expert, you support the selection of the right candidate. This gives you the opportunity to directly impact the quality of our hires as well as the candidate experience. Next to that, it is an opportunity to demonstrate your recruitment expertise to the co-interviewers.
In order to add value in the interviewing process, you’ll have to make sure:
- To understand the role that needs to be filled and the profile of the ideal candidate or candidate persona.
- All are well prepared for the interview. You conduct research on the candidate, prepare the interviewers on which competences they should focus on and carefully manage the candidate though the process.
- Know what questions to ask to conduct a structured interview, which means you ask all candidates the same kind of questions in order to be able to compare all candidates more accurately and fairly.
- Besides facilitating a smooth, insightful interview, as co-interviewer you assess the candidates’ drives, learning ability and cultural fit. That way, we can choose the best person not only for the role, but also for the team, department and the company.
- “Sell” the job and ASML to the candidate, knowing the best candidates have a lot of options and to avoid negotiation on paycheck only. You’ll need to be familiar with ASML’s employee value proposition and know how to use it as a magnet for talent.
As co-interviewer you will have to be able to lead the conversation if needed, build rapport and make sure both candidate and hiring manager collect all the information they need to make a conscious decision. Finally, you coordinate the decision-making process. You facilitate the evaluation meeting. Bringing all, sometimes disagreeing views to the table. To develop the interviewing competence, you dare to give feedback to and train other interviewers.
The role of the Talent Acquisition Advisor is to support our ASML Business goals by focusing on building relationships with managers to acquire the best and brightest talent into the organization. Takes direct ownership for successful customer relationships and guide hiring across several business groups within the ASML organization.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
- Start date: asap
- Availability: minimum 32 hours, preferably 40 hours
- Regular Day Shift
- Situation (after) COVID-19: Majority of the time in the beginning will be working from home as our work is not business critical. As soon as we start going back to the office that can become a possibility from time to time.
Building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives. Collaboration, bringing stakeholders together to achieve a common purpose: hiring the best talent for ASML.
Developing and delivering clear messages to reach a mutual understanding. Seek first to understand then to be understood. Proactively sharing updates with other.
Drive for effective and objective hiring decision making at all levels in the ASML sub-sector and/or set of functional competencies in Europe. Respectfully challenge boundaries, beliefs and the status quo of hiring managers to facilitate the best decision will be taken for the future of the department and ASML. Value differences and show interest in working with people with a variety of backgrounds and perspectives.
Plans and Aligns
Planning and prioritizing work to meet commitments aligned with ASML's goals. Coordinating the growth of a strong talent pipeline that is in line with the department and ASML’s people plans.
Balances stakeholders Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external stakeholders Draws on multiple stakeholder perspectives and approaches to find optimal solutions
Minimum bachelor’s degree; Master’s level preferred.
-5+ years’ experience full lifecycle recruiting in a fast-paced environment preferred.
-Significant experience in screening and evaluating candidates.
-Influencing without power
-Goal-oriented / drive to win
-Fluent in English (verbal and writing).