Secondment via YER
Over deze vacature
Sub-nanometer accurate motion of the stages in our ASML machines is enabled by our advanced Stage Position Measurement (SPM) Systems. We are looking for a temporary replacement for one of our Product Owners. The EUV Stage Position Measurement group within the Sensors Department contributes to NPI projects (new product introduction) and Installed Base Products & Services (IBPS) in the EUV Volume Products and EUV Advanced Products business lines. For the newly developed systems we are responsible for the specification, design, integration and qualification of our position measurement systems. These developments are done in close cooperation with Software, Electrical and Mechanical engineering groups, and specialized suppliers outside of ASML. For the installed base systems in our factory and at our customers we are responsible for the resolution of structural issues (e.g. performance, reliability) and the delivery of design solutions for further improvement. Our team is also handling complex customer issues transferred from customer support to development.
You will be leading a small team of SPM engineers within a SAFe-Agile train, to realize and qualify an improved Mirror Position Measurement System.
The system hardware is developed by an international supplier and Zeiss.
Software activities, Integration and qualification are executed at ASML.
As Product Owner in this project you are responsible for:
- Keep an updated integral plan to integrate and qualify the design at ASML, and align this with the project leader (Epic Owner).
- Maintain a detailed work breakdown for the SPM team, currenty 2 to 3 persons, and take ownership of the committed deliverables.
- Cooperate with other Product Owners (Mechatronics, SW integration, Electronics, Mechanics, other SPM teams) on dependencies to achieve the integral plan.
- Align with our suppliers on their progress in regular calls, making sure that all aspects (Technical, Logistics, Procurement, Quality etcetera) are well covered.
This position is in the EUV Stage Position Measurement group (SPM); a group of functional architects, functional designers and integrators who define and engineer interferometry based position measurement systems (interferometers, encoders) in all of ASML products. These systems are mostly developed in close cooperation with specialized suppliers outside ASML. Laser technology, Fibers, Optics, Mechanics, Electronics, Algorithms, Mathematical models, Calibration and Diagnostics software are key elements of such a system. We work in all phases of the product lifecycle; from feasibility through actual development and integration to sustaining the installed base. Due to its function in our machines it offers the opportunity to either work on a very detailed level or focus on the multidisciplinary interfacing of the measurement system towards its surrounding.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
Education: Bachelor or Master in Mechatronics, Electrical. Electronics or Applied Physics.
- 5 years development experience in a semiconductor company
- 2 to 5yr leadership experience in coordinating meetings, reporting, issue resolution, project planning.
- Knowledge of the various roles in SAFe - Agile (is a pre, not a must)
- Team player, responsible, reliable, flexible, committed
- Strong pragmatic attitude, inquisitive, self-propelling and enthusiastic.