Secondment via YER
Over deze vacature
Would you like to work for an international high-tech organization? Do you have a passion for technology and are you a team player? Then this job might be a good fit for you!
Together with a multidisciplinary Agile team you will develop and test the applications of new enterprise applications for internal users. The responsibilities of the team include the entire design, built and updates of the products – requirements analysis, development, testing, validation, demonstrating and implementing the current status of the product.
An international high-tech business which focusses on security and protection. The organization develops and delivers high-tech solutions which make your life better and safer.
What do we offer?
- Becoming a part of a great team in a high tech, innovative international organization
- (International) opportunities for growth in tech-, management- and commercial roles
- Attention for personal development and own initiative
- A nice workplace where we value a good work-life balance and flexibility
- 40 leave days per year, travel expenses and a flexible benefit à la carte package with options like purchase/sale of leave hours, internet costs, bicycle plan, company fitness, trade union contribution or relocation costs
- You are a social interactive team player with a great passion for technology;
- You have a Mendix Advanced certificate;
- A minimum of two years of a lead role of Mendix development experience;
- You are able to communicate efficiently in English to all types of stakeholders;
- An understanding of the importance of code quality and reusability;
- You can work closely with the members of your squad (PO, architect, Scrum Master, UX, UI) and can support cross teams to develop the best solutions for the users;
- You have experience with delivering custom software solutions in enterprise(s);
- You are to be a coach to other colleagues in the Digital Comptence Center and other teams;
- You are completing the development circle of specifying, developing and testing applications and systems;
- You are a master at making estimations, scoping and sizing solutions, and you have experience in Agile development;
- You have a drive for continuous improvement and you are an entrepreneur. You can contribute to design and development project within your agile team.