Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
Over deze vacature
ASML brings together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. We design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced machines, which enable our customers - the world’s leading chipmakers – to reduce the size and increase the functionality of their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful consumer electronics. ASML employs over 25000 employees, has offices in US, Asia and Europe and is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
As a HR&O Generalist you will closely work together with the department managers and provide them with solid advice and feedback on HR&O relevant topics. You participate in the planning, organizing, directing, assessing and controlling of HR&O policies and activities within the areas of attention as a member of the HR&O team. You independently advise the department manager and his staff on HR topics and emphasize the importance of HRM in the business.
- Is known in the business and is first approached in case of operational HR issues;
- Ensure an efficient execution of HR operation and follows up and drives on HR Year Calendar pro-actively.
- Follow up and execute HR operational activities
- Is able to analyse HR data carefully and provide the business the necessary insights to make right business decisions
- Helps the business to align employee goals with business goals by proactively contacting both and advises managers and employees in the execution of HR responsibility;
- Uses specific HR knowledge and proactively advises employees and managers;
- Deals with questions from managers and employees in a professional way and gathers signals to make improvements
- Ensures that people implications are considered by managers by advising them;
- Ensures that HR processes and tools are aligned with business goal
- Is able to manage small projects and lead them to results within agreed timeframe.
- Acts as business partner (e.g. facilitates team building activities in own sector)
Focus areas: People Performance Management, Strategic Workforce planning, Talent Development and Succession Management, HR Reporting & Analytics.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
- Reason for the vacancy: Maternity Leave
- End date: 5 months from start date
- Availability: minimum 36 hours, preferably 40 hours
- Situation (after) COVID-19: The Majority of the time in the beginning will be working from home as our work is not business critical. As soon as we start going back to the office that can become a possibility from time to time.
You have a Bachelor or University Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
You have a minimum of 7 years of experience in the field of HR&O in the position of HR Generalist / Advisor within a complex organization.
As a HR&O Generalist you bring broad experience and knowledge in the field of People Performance Management, Managing Absenteeism, coaching, project management and HR Reporting & Analytics.
- Excellent international communicator, convincing and emphatic.
- Acts customer oriented, providing swift, efficient and personal service to employees and managers;
- Well-developed analytical skills in combination with a very pragmatic and result-driven approach;
- Strong on organizational sensitivity, pro-active in stakeholder management;
- Ability to work in an international environment;
- Builds relations at different levels;
- Is a team player and at the same time able to work independent
- Fluent Dutch (strongly preferred) and English (must) verbal and writing skills;
- Eager to learn and ability to self-reflect.