Secondment via YER
Over deze vacature
A mechanical design engineer designs (sub-)modules, in cooperation with other disciplines and suppliers, within the limits of given system specifications, costs, and project planning. In some cases involvement in realization- or integration phase of a project is required.
Developed product meets all specifications, deviations are accepted. Product specifications are feasible, known to all relevant parties and relevant underlying assumptions and restrictions are understood, technical product documentation (TPD) is up-to-date and of good quality.
- Work preferences: typical for this starter function: detail oriented (quality focus), flexible;
- Deliverables: Executes mono disciplinary engineering tasks (realization or implementation) and tests specifications and contributes to or produces partial designs;
- Level of steering: Some autonomy within own area of expertise, works independently, within practices and procedures;
- Specialized knowledge: In-depth knowledge of mechanical engineering;
- Problem analysis: Understands engineering problems related to own tasks and proposes different solutions to choose from, in an environment with some technical uncertainties.
You will be part of a project team and report directly to the team lead who is in charge of the detailed activity plans. The project leader defines scope and timing of project milestones. Specification of requirements typically come from a mechanical architect or lead engineer. Sometimes communication with ASML suppliers is required. You will become part of the MDEV Yieldstar group of which your group leader will be the hiring manager.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Program with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Technical High school (Bachelor) or University degree in mechanical engineering;
- 0-2 years relevant working experience;
- Work experience with Unigraphics NX required;
- ASML experience wanted.
- Team player with good communicational skills;
- Good knowledge of English.