High Tech Campus 5 Eindhoven Noord Brabant NLD 5656 AE
Secondment via YER
Over deze vacature
As Test and Verification Architect, you are responsible for the realization and management of product testing and verification in product creation projects. These projects can cover every phase of the product life cycle, from development, manufacturing, market deployment, operation to phase out. You will be mainly involved in the definition and review of testable requirements and the development of an optimization, integration and testing strategy towards product realization. In your role, you will integrally manage the design, development, execution and reporting of tests. You will maintain and develop knowledge and expertise resulting in state-of-the-art approaches to serve our customers with the test and verification service proposition.
The Test and Verification Engineering team is part of the Reliability Solutions department of Philips Innovation Services and is a diverse group of more than 35 technical experts.
All have extensive experience in the field of test and verification strategy definition, requirement engineering and/or test automation and are actively supporting complex, innovative projects for our customers from both internal Philips businesses, and external companies, located all over the world.
- Support the development of SMART, testable requirements in R&D projects across the business.
- Work with project leaders, system architects and lead engineers to develop a risk based integration and testing strategy
- Develop actionable integration and verification plans to release products and processes according to specified requirements.
- Create adequate test requirements and specifications to prepare and set up the test base in line with the project plan.
- Create, supervise and/or review test protocols.
- Take ownership for test execution, sample management and test reporting.
- Liaise with test centres, lab facilities to execute the verification plan.
- Deploy best practices for requirements, risk, test and verification management globally in Philips to R&D project teams or organizations via training & coaching.
- Identify improvement opportunities in Philips businesses with respect to the Test and Verification proposition and develop actionable proposals and plans to address these.
- Manage your activities and services according to good project management practices.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision-making.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. We offer:
- Good employee benefits;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
- PhD or Masters (MSc) degree in Physics, Electrical, Mechanical or Industrial Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in an industrial product R&D environment.
- A proven track record in the application of test and verification best practices.
- Experience in manufacturing quality control is highly preferred.
- In-depth knowledge and a proven track record in implementing and applying concepts in the fields requirement engineering, risk management and test management.
- DfSS Black Belt or equal by experience.
- You combine analytical and architectural thinking, physical insight, flexibility and a hands-on mentality to deliver sustainable results and creative solutions.
- Excellent reporting and documentation skills.
- Excellent consultancy skills and the ability to connect with project and business stakeholders.
- Good project management skills.
- Motivated, self-driven with a determination to succeed and the ability to adapt to change.
- Analytical, you are open to new ideas and believe in continuous learning in order to develop new competencies.
- A critical but constructive reviewer.
- Customer focused, excellent communication skills, and you are a team player.
- Fluent in English.
- Willing to travel.