Secondment via YER
IT & Telecom
Over deze vacature
Do you want to accelerate innovation and improve the quality of new healthcare products that matter?
Do you believe that healthcare needs to be revolutionized and that a combination of connected consumer propositions and medical devices will drive that revolution?
Do you want to help define the future of healthcare by developing first-of-a-kind high quality solutions that have a positive impact on people’s health?
As a Verification Designer you are responsible for:
- Drive and deploy test automation during development, reaching from code level up to and including module level tests.
- Automate complex and time intensive test protocols.
- Creating a verification test plan and choosing the correct test approach
- Together with requirement and system design, create the related test designs and test protocols.
- Creating verification test cases, execute them, and create the required reports.
- Contribute to improvements in test ware, supporting tools and design verification progress.
- Plan the test activities, execute the plan, record test results, and report the test activities.
- Working with a focus on consumer needs and technological competitiveness, keeping an eye on overall quality in general and testability of resulting requirements in particular
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision-making.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience in integration and verification of medical product software in an agile environment
- You are an ISEB/ISTQB Foundation or TMap certified tester
- Proven track record in end-to-end system test automation
- Highly proactive and self-propelling attitude
- Proven track record with development methodologies like Agile/Scrum
- Experience in C# .NET, Windows 10 (IoT)
Knowledge/experience in the following areas is preferable:
- Experience with verification of medical device software
- Knowledge of NUnit and Moq is preferable.
- Knowledge of IEC 62304