Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Supply state-of-the-art electronics products to technology companies within industries such as medical, defense, semiconductor and aerospace. Come work for a listed company, successfully active in approximately 25 countries. Join 500 colleagues in Almelo and thousands around the world to proudly provide comprehensive product lifecycle solutions, and deliver world-class manufacturing services.
If you see yourself working in a fast and dynamic environment, work well with others and are excited by tracing faults in PCBAs, analysing problems and preventing them in the future, the position of Test Engineer PCBAs will fit you like a glove. Read on to find out more about the job, requirements, and your benefits.
As a Test Engineer you work in the PCBA production department. You provide fast and challenging analyses, in which the ultimate goal is to filter out errors. You identify and resolve root causes, and generate an improved production process.
In this job, it's important to signal the structural production problems in an early phase, whether they be caused by technical or personal errors. You are responsible for tracing faults in products, mostly PCBAs. You do this by performing tests and structured analyses of the problems (functional and technical). These could be problems such as failing production, or returns from the customer.
You also contribute to optimizing the production process, by means of training and guiding production personnel. You will advise them on subjects such as quality of soldering and repairs.
You will work for an international organization, responsible for manufacturing electronics and providing services to original equipment manufacturers. The company develops new products for these OEMs, and supplies them from design to volume production.
The location in Almelo houses Engineering and Manufacturing, HR, Financial departments and more, all under one roof. As a Test Engineer you work within the Manufacturing department.
You will be seconded by YER, so will offer you a contract, and we will pay your salary. Our offer for you as our next Test Engineer PCBAs is as follows:
- A competitive salary of € 2.500 – 4.100 gross per month, depending on experience
- 25 holidays and 13 ATV
- Flexible working hours
- Entrepreneurship is seen and stimulated – for instance, suggestions about product development, internal improvement and more, are implemented on yearly basis by means of a suggestion box
- Working within a fast and dynamic environment
- Besides challenging, the work is interesting and fun
We are looking for you if you have a lot of interest in electronics as well as printed circuit boards. You love diving into products and detecting faults. You also need:
- At least a completed bachelor within the field of Electronics or similar
- The ability to work analytically and in detail
- An entrepreneurial mind-set and take responsibility
- Good communication skills (Dutch and English, easy in making contact with people
- The ability to apply trends, ideas and new technologies
- To get energy from helping and coaching others
A real technician with a great passion for electronics is what you are known as. In addition, being patient and structured is certainly a bonus for this job.
You can apply via this page if you like what you’ve read, and recognize yourself in the profile. Would you like to find out more about the job, qualifications and/or offer? I will happily provide you with more info. I’m looking forward to your message/application.