Secondment via YER
Over deze vacature
To accelerate the development of the systems, we are looking for a full-time Software Engineer, for the client location in The Netherlands.
As a Software Engineer you are engaged in independent writing, maintenance, improvement and testing of machine software for the various machines. In addition, you will be assisting our Field Service Engineers with remote (online) troubleshooting, in order to make the codes even better.
Our client is an innovative international technology company that provides revolutionary and sustainable packaging solutions for vegetables, fruit and flowers. With the patented laser system, the freshness of these products is preserved, and the shelf life is extended.
- A challenging job in which you work with modern programming languages and techniques
- Friendly and passionate colleagues in an informal, customer-oriented and innovative organization
- Flexibility and room for individual responsibility and input
- A nice, permanent workplace, with up-to-date hardware and software
- Good salary and benefits, including pension
- Bachelor’s degree Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Control technology, Industrial Automation or related training
- Knowledge of the Dutch (not a must) and English language
- Passion for the profession and a healthy dose of curiosity
- Broad interest in technology, electronics and the codes that make them smart
- Extensive experience in writing PLC software
- B&R Automation Studio experience is an advantage
- Front-end experience HTML5, Angular JS, CSS (a plus, not a must have)
- Back-end experience Python, Django, MySQL (a plus, not a must have)
- Experience with Linux, Git, Gitlab (a plus, not a must have)