Secondment via YER
IT & Telecom
Over deze vacature
The IT Network and ICS Security Specialist is responsible to assess the cyber security risk upon Network, Datacenter and ICS systems on an ongoing basis, initiates dialogues and take steps to reduce this risk towards an acceptable level.
As a Network and ICS Security Specialist, you will help to set-up and maintain security policies, standards and guidelines for network infrastructure, Data centre and Industrial Control Systems (ICS) / SCADA network.
You will assess the current protection level of the network, data centre and Industrial Control Systems (ICS) and the compliance of these assets towards ASML policies, standards and applicable legislation. You will support projects, assess the effectiveness of the security of the network, infrastructure and ICS environment, and will, together with involved stakeholders, determine a solution strategy for detected security problems upon this scope.
Context of the position
At ASML, we invent, develop and manufacture world-leading high tech lithography machines for our chip making customers. These tailor-made machines can image billions of structures in a few seconds with an accuracy of a few silicon atoms. Our headquarters are located in the heart of the Eindhoven region, also known as ‘Brainport’, Europe’s top tech hub.
The IT division supports information management, infrastructure and (automation and optimization) of key business processes across ASML. The ICT infrastructure, hardware and applications are absolutely mission-critical for almost all ASML’s internal and external activities.
A sub-department within the IT organization is the IT Competence Center (CC) IT Security. IT Security CC protects the IT landscape of all ASML and operates within ASML IT and contributes to the IT Mission: Working together to accelerate ASML in accomplishing its business goals, securely.
As a Network and ICS Security Specialist you are responsible for (but not limited to) the following tasks:
- Set-up IT security standards applicable for network, data centre, IoT and Scada / ICS and support the translation of these standards towards operational controls (people, process, technology).
- Responsible to assure that security and assurance requirements are effectively covered within Network, data centre, infrastructure and ICS policies, standards and guidelines.
- Verify adequate implementation by ASML (IT) organization of (IT) security standards and security controls related to the scope of the function.
- Responsible to advice on security improvements, roadmaps and additional controls on network, infrastructure, data centre, IoT and ICS/ SCADA network based upon audit results, incidents, industry standards and other lessons learned.
- Building a bridge between IT and OT organization and infrastructure.
- Define, align and support security roadmaps for network, data centre and ICS / SCADA network.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, commuting allowance or potentially a lease car)
- Intensive support for international candidates (Including, Visa support, 30% rule, Free Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Community/network/assignments with other technology professionals from a variety of our multinational clients; ASML, Philips, NXP, KLM, Rabobank, Siemens, MSD, Canon etc.
- Development opportunities, full access to the New Heroes training portal & the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- More than 2-5 years’ experience with security (assurance) of network devices (e.g. routers, switches, load balancers, DNS, DHCP) and Data Center (DC) security.
- More than 2 years’ experience with security of ICS / SCADA network, protocols and devices is a pre.
- More than 2 years’ experience with conducting pen tests and forensic investigation related to network, network devices and ICS systems.
- Familiar with future developments within the area of network security, data centre security and ICS / SCADA security. E.g.
- Software Defined Networks (SDN) / Micro-Segmentation, Internet Of Things (IoT)
- Relevant security certifications like CISSP is a strong plus
- Relevant CISCO Security certifications (e.g. CCNA, CCNP)
- Relevant SCADA / ICS certificates (e.g. GICSP,CSSA, Industrial Security professional)
Bachelor or Master degree or equivalent by experience.
- Analytical, precise, tenacious, autonomous
- Familiar with local laws and legislation, Sarbanes Oxley
- Ability to interact with all levels including engineer and senior managers
- Strong interpersonal, presentation, analytical and statistical sampling skills
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks, projects and assignments
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills are required
- Flexibility to travel